Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#31 Tue 24th Sep 2013 03:04 am

Solstice
Solstice

Re: The Fulford Updates

It's deplorable how some people can't see the truth. But I have come to understand that not everyone has the ability that I have.

If you don't want to believe Fulford then ask me, because I am telling you what the truth is the same as he is and the truth is that you should believe in the reports of B. Fulford.

Fulford is a god among men. It may sound cliche but that's what the truth is. Fulford is the man who tells you what the truth is.

#32 Tue 24th Sep 2013 03:18 pm

google

I've been following Ben from day one.
Obviously he's not %100 spot on, no one is.
For me the jury is out on his motivation
but I find the information interesting
and his message board has spirited posters, 
many whom I can learn from.

Whether intentional or not, Ben is Lucy
and I'm Charlie Brown. The only difference
is I've stopped trying to kick the football.
Other than the joy of knowledge, does global finance really matter
to my path on planet earth? I can't change the monetary system,
nor do I feel called.

I find someone like Santos Bonacci more empowering. Astrotheology.   
It doesn't matter what vicarious saviour we believe in, they are
all distractions from looking within.

I won't stop reading Ben because I want to know
how much his take on the apocalypse in accurate.

#33 Tue 24th Sep 2013 03:28 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Yea that's a thing you don't wanna kick that football , actually you have to stop doing it in order for certain energies to flow. Who's Santos Bonacci, I'll look him up. What's Ben say about apocalypse, that it's supposed to happen or something?

#34 Tue 24th Sep 2013 03:33 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Oh I see now he has this website UniversalTruthSchool.com, thanks I'll check it out sometime.

#35 Tue 24th Sep 2013 03:45 pm

google

No man, we are in the apocalypse. The unveiling. The last 10 thousand years will come vomiting out
all over, whether we like it or not.  Everyone's shadow. And I doubt the negative elite like it because they operate in darkness.   The giant is waking up. That's us. That's why no one person has all the pieces. Alot of what Ben says is probably true. the Vatican, the Fed, IMF. the Queen etc
But it's possible he's been placed to attempt to direct the future in some partisan direction, even without his knowledge, but no matter what is going  on, for sure something is going on and there is no way to stop the energies of the Aquarian age.
In a sentence, we are going from "I believe - I doubt" to "I know".

Nobody can stop it.

Here's a good resource for Santos.
http://www.prometheanreach.com/santosbonacci

Last edited by google (Tue 24th Sep 2013 03:45 pm)

#36 Tue 24th Sep 2013 04:04 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Yeaap sounds about right. I have suspected that about Fulford that he could have been being coerced without his knowledge but I have to say I just don't feel it. If they were doin that they why would they be trying to kill him, because that part's not a lie. But in that context there is one person who I'm not so sure about and that would have to be ole Mister Icke. You know I try to be on his news updates and stuff but I just can't do it. It's got this whole agenda direction thing going on and it points straight to zionism.

#37 Wed 25th Sep 2013 08:47 am

google

Look at me spout off about astrology.

I think Fulford is a good hearted, principled, adventurous journalist that  is caught up with big world powers.
I don't think he is a fraud. That would surprise me.

#38 Wed 25th Sep 2013 08:53 am

google

Solstice wrote:

Yeaap sounds about right. I have suspected that about Fulford that he could have been being coerced without his knowledge but I have to say I just don't feel it. If they were doin that they why would they be trying to kill him, because that part's not a lie. But in that context there is one person who I'm not so sure about and that would have to be ole Mister Icke. You know I try to be on his news updates and stuff but I just can't do it. It's got this whole agenda direction thing going on and it points straight to zionism.

With all these guys I try to take what I can from them and leave the rest.
I know it sounds cliche but I don't think anyone is %100. Maybe something to do
with the so called universal law of confusion. Icke is a great entry drug but he's unduly negative
in my opinion.

Board footer