Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Tue 24th Apr 2012 10:42 am

blue
observer
Website

Re: Man City 4 Wolves 3 (he he he)

Shame that it was City that relegated wolves, but they relegated themselves in truth.

I have no doubt they will be back, stronger and wiser.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#12 Tue 24th Apr 2012 11:33 am

Sencha

That they did - all self inflicted unfortunately, although I suspect the 'Curse of the New Stand' may have had something to do with it as well.  When will the lower clubs learn: spend millions on building a flashy new stand that you don't really need and relegation is sure to follow. Something about 'pride coming before a fall' springs to mind. Still, when I look at Glasgow Rangers right now it all starts to feel better hmm

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#13 Sun 13th May 2012 11:30 am

Sencha

Blue, if that didn't give you a coronary then nothing will! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17973148

Never, and I mean never, and I mean NEVER have I watched a comeback like that in such a crucial game. It even tops the Red Manc's Euro final turnaround several years back. I'm kind of glad for QPR that they avoided relegation because they played their nuts off and were unlucky to cop a loss, all things considered. Fantastic stuff and you really couldn't have scripted it better.

#14 Mon 14th May 2012 11:16 am

blue
observer
Website

It was unbelievable. I came downstairs and mrs me asked how they had gone on. When I said they had won, she wondfered why I wasn't bouncing off the walls. I was in shock.

When they went 2-1 up, I was stunned, and it just didnt look like City would score with 10 players in the penalty box all the time. It was a typical united win, in the last minute of extra time. Emotionally drained.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#15 Tue 15th May 2012 09:11 am

11eagle11

smile   hmm   yikes    big_smile

Methinks the 'one of a kind' comeback is telling of this year's ENERGY !!!

Way to gooooooo Blue and Sencha!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#16 Sun 11th May 2014 01:41 pm

Sencha

Blue Moon over Nova Scotia tonight:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/manchester-ci … p;.cf6=%2F

Board footer