Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sat 27th Sep 2014 03:41 am

11eagle11

Noble Dreams Spirit Help

Hi All, I Love You in Loving BIG Higher Pieces : )

Been up to some stuff...will try to catch up a bit here

Just humbly asking for some help, just any Personal Spirit Help You FEEL You can send Me and Us : )

Love Love, Love!

Dan

sharing...

Will be setting up a wide spreading local 'free speech' cable program to get the word out now(gently but strongly) about all of this I have been posting about and will have other People's synopsis stories and Their pertinent sharing of this also...in the works and will get done now ..please send Your Spirit Good Will, Thank You.
Went to the local large high school(my Son and I graduated and Granddaughter now goes to) to set up meetings with some teachers and will try my hardest and gentlest with the Principal and Wampanoag to do this right now...meeting to be arranged.
Will go to the local Wampanoag gathering tomorrow to connect with more Folks that will help...and They will help...somehow I just know this and all of this will happen right now...Please Wish Me and Us the Best in This!!!

Once again, I Love You !

Police, Help !

Prompted to stop in the local(large) police station and main desk this morn. There were heating and air People doing major repair work with the ceiling wide open listening to everything I was delivering to Denny, the officer at the front desk.The construction Men had to be there, I feel, to listen and help the energy of my talk and allow it get out fully without other officer interruption.

I spoke with Denny, the officer, about the trade towers and building 7 in quiet quick detail and told him there is something bigger and uglier planned...coming our way, but WE CAN stop it by talking of these things in the open, and we must...this WILL stop them !

I also spoke to Him about the Wampanoag and their hearts being in this place and the younger police officers with children that have to step up and do something now before it is too late. The younger ones especially that have not been fully damaged by the system and "know" something is very wrong...I cannot believe that Denny was actually giving a gentle nod in response.

I said the officers have to stop listening to their unseen managers and DO something now. We have to have little community get-togethers and bring these things out and bring back the Spiritual World that was denied the Wampanoag and talk with the young People in the community and They talk to Us..
He said, "We don't do that here" and I said... Why not,,,why not...why not, about in tears. We have to do this now for your families and our families right now. We have to!

I turned on the news on the radio...and what are they talking about..some possible terrorist subway dilemma planned for New York...

People, this is just the beginning if we do not DO SOMETHING right now...TALK ABOUT IT...IT WILL STOP IT...and I have to scream out loud for ALL the World to hear now!!!

I made a Big Medicine Wheel Spiritual Energy ride all around this area in my truck with My Son Danny's Spirit and Wampanoag Spirit and Purdy to help this Higher Spirit Energy to begin to flow strongly now.

Please put Your Spirit in this and HELP me and US..ALL of US..please, please, please wake Yourselves up and do something, please!

I LOVE YOU ALL ! 

Eagle Spirit

More of our important story and doings are on my Facebook page in the last couple dozen posts, if this is of interest to You:
https://www.facebook.com/eagle.spirit.507

If You wish to know more or help in any indirect or direct small or not so small way please email me with "help" in the subject line, thanks:
daneaglespirit@gmail.com

And another wonderful little big Native American story of which are being gathered every new day now.

The beautiful young woman and mother that was at the tribal center I visited a day ago...shared with me an incident while we were talking of good things to come if enough people do the simple things together, Native American/American, right now.

She was walking the waterfront at a public area with Her two Young Children a while ago They wandered a bit up the shoreline and Her Children were picking up and looking at seashells.

This woman comes up to them from a rather large home a bit away from the beach and shouts, "You cannot be here...leave the shells alone, those are our sea shells, we own them and this waterfront!" Mom replies, "Me and My Children are just passing through and will not take anything if that concerns you"

The woman says, "If you do not leave now I will call the police" Mom replies politely, " If you talk like that again in front of my Children I will have to take a step, for We are Members of the Local Tribe and have Native Rights to these waterfronts!" The "owner" huffed and puffed a bit and just continued to watch while Mom and the Kids moved on slowly and quietly up the beachline. Good for You, Mom, wish I had been there! : )

Half(and I'm being nice) of these people in their mini-mega waterfront estates in that community that use their homes but for a small part of any year are the direct and indirect generators and sustainers of all of our worldwide wars in one form or another...I promise you this, and they are finally being fully found out and exposed..and We(the regular people) are finally helping this madness come to a new way, a "non-war" way. It is time to simply 'bump it up' a bit and do more right in front of Us.

The Tribal Mom had worked for a company for a couple years that maintained many of these homes and I let Her know that I felt Her Spirit had to touch the Earth of these properties again now....for Her Heart and Doings are helping it ALL get right, right now!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#2 Sun 28th Sep 2014 05:18 am

11eagle11

Re: Noble Dreams Spirit Help

...and most importantly

Hemp Oil, Hemp Oil, Hemp Oil is all I am getting now...
it is going to help People heal and wake up quickly.

It is going to be quietly accepted and used by Many.

People without physical ailments are going to start ingesting it en masse and it is going to help fix Us.

People with the slightest green thumbs are going to find a way to
Grow Their Own Hemp and make the Holy Oil now...
it is going to spread and flourish,
an unstoppable fast growing beautiful plant.

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#3 Sun 28th Sep 2014 01:43 pm

Valentine

You have my support.  Of course, I want you to succeed!  I can give moral support if nothing else.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#4 Sun 28th Sep 2014 01:48 pm

Valentine

I sent a friend request to the FB page. smile

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#5 Mon 29th Sep 2014 12:26 pm

Sencha

Hey 11eagle11, it's been a while cool

I admire what you're doing and hope you're right in that 'it' can be stopped. For sure, raising awareness and vibes is the best work we can do, and even if 'it' does still happen - eventual WW3/doomsday scenario, or whatever - the work you're doing can hopefully prepare people to survive by way of them attaining positive synchronistic alignment and knowledge of the real enemy they face.

Maybe 'it' has to happen and the key is in being better prepared for it - or even what comes afterwards; either way, beacons of positivity like yourself are valuable assets; keep it up. The latter, albeit worst case scenario, reminds me of the ending to Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, with the male/female duo finding refuge in Crystal Peak being a metaphor of the need for us to attain the protective sanctuary of positive spiritual warriorship in order to survive the cataclysmic changes that may be wrought upon us during the next stage of the negative hierarchy's End Game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gPPj8B_nU

But don't think I'm resigned to the worst case scenario - I'm totally with you and you're approach, but I still like to ponder the SHTF possibilities if only to look at contingencies.

Ha, I just watched the clip again and my viewing was registered as 56, 010 - almost an 11:11 there wink

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 29th Sep 2014 12:34 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#6 Tue 30th Sep 2014 02:49 pm

11eagle11

Thank You Valentine : )
Thank You Sencha : )

Tribal Connections made...will be working with Them and They I : )

Love to All !

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Tue 30th Sep 2014 02:51 pm)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer