Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun 28th Sep 2014 05:20 am

11eagle11

Healing Upbeat Upgrade Worldwide

Cannabis Oil, Cannabis Oil, Cannabis Oil is all I am getting now...
it is going to help People heal and wake up quickly.

The oil made from flowers NOT the seeds.

It is going to be quietly accepted and used by Many.

People without physical ailments are going to start ingesting it en masse and it is going to help fix Us.

People with the slightest green thumbs are going to find a way to
Grow Their Own Cannabis and make the Holy Oil now...
it is going to spread and flourish,
an unstoppable fast growing beautiful plant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Tue 30th Sep 2014 03:50 pm)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#2 Sun 28th Sep 2014 01:49 pm

Valentine

Re: Healing Upbeat Upgrade Worldwide

Yes!

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#3 Tue 30th Sep 2014 03:44 pm

11eagle11

"Cannabis oil" made from the "flowers" NOT the seeds like hemp oil on the market is...I have been meaning Cannabis Oil when saying "pure" as to hemp oil...

Important to Clarify, this is from a Good Friend...because I have been calling it hemp oil...this is what I have been meaning, so as not to confuse...Rick Simpson Style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw

Remember to differentiate between "hemp oil" (probably completely legal in all countries - the oil from the seeds of "hemp" plants certified to have - at most - only an extremely minute amount of THC), and "cannabis oil" - the oil made from flowers, using a solvent, and extremely high in one or more cannabinoids (typically THC or CBD.) Cannabis oil (Rick Simpson's protocol is the high THC oil) is the one that cures cancer and positively interacts with our body's "endocannabinoid system." Cannabis oil high in CBD ("cannabidiol") is non-psychoactive, and is the one used to stop epileptic seizures. [And the US government has the balls to keep saying it has no medicinal purpose.]

Hemp oil is healthy to eat (high in Omega 3, with the ideal ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6), but not really "medicinal."

(If I remember this story correctly) the USA put pressure on the UN to put pressure on all countries to ban cannabis/marijuana. So - as usual - the linchpin for getting something changed internationally (in this case, to decriminalize cannabis) is US citizens taking over the US government (or maybe some gigantic globalist corporation forcing its legality so they can make a trillion dollars.) I still don't know what to make of the state of Colorado (and Washington) legalizing cannabis while the US federal government still says it is a Class I addictive narcotic with NO medicinal value.

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Tue 30th Sep 2014 04:03 pm)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#4 Wed 1st Oct 2014 01:12 pm

Valentine

Thank you for the clarification.  It's an important distinction.  smile

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

Board footer