Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Mon 13th Apr 2015 12:43 pm

Sencha

Re: Shut Yo Jibber Jabber!

This one began with another trip back to my old senior school, where I was sitting in my final year English class. The teacher was talking about how, many years ago, the soulless, regimented teaching methods of Great Britain had begun to spread to Western Europe and gradually replaced what I sensed were more spirit-led methods - in particular those of Greece. (I don’t know whether or not this actually occurred, or whether Britain’s education system was so different from her Euro-counterparts, so I’ll just accept it as being true in the dream context.)

Not being particularly interested in what he was saying, I was doodling something on my notebook instead of paying attention, but when he began to direct his gaze in my direction I knew I was busted and so reluctantly began to take some half-hearted notes; I noticed I was writing in blue and my handwriting was unusually neat. As I struggled to feign interest my mom suddenly burst into the room with a pissed-off look on her face; she was carrying something that looked like a dustbin lid and she walked over to the far side of the room where she dumped it into a large sink – and then walked off again.

At this point I’d had enough of being bored to tears and decided to quietly sneak out of the emergency exit at the rear of the room - and I emerged outside into a light snowfall. Just as I’d begun to walk off the school site I sensed one of my classmates had grassed me up, so I quickened my pace and after passing through the school gate turned right so as to get out of sight behind some houses. At the same time, I became aware the classroom was actually in the middle of a row of seven shops which form part of the local shopping community near to where I grew up. The ‘shop’ which had now become the classroom used to be a laundrette when I was back at school.

I knew the teacher would be coming to track me down, so I continued to walk until I reached the second house along then ducked down the driveway before crouching next to the side of the house. An elderly man and his wife then walked past the end of the drive (from the direction I expected the teacher to be approaching) and spotted me. I opted for the entirely unconvincing tactic of pretending to tie my shoe-laces, which clearly failed to impress the man, as he said to his missus ‘He’s up to no good, him!’

Things then turned bizarre and I saw (from an elevated position) the row of shops placed in the centre of an isolated circle of land that encompassed the car par at the rear and also the section of main road that passed the shops’ frontage. It seemed to be in space, only rather than being suspended it was dropping downwards at a terrific speed. A large chunk of earth hung under the bottom of the circle – like the whole thing had literally been scooped up out of the ground by a huge digger. As it dropped I thought fleetingly about the film ‘Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure’ and then heard a woman’s voice excitedly saying (to me) ‘WOW! 500 years back to 3007!’

I don’t recall arriving anywhere as such, but later on in the night I awoke with three words firmly stamped on my mind – although apparently not that firmly because I can only remember two of them now, and they are ‘For (forgotten word) adventure.’

If travelling back in time 500 years leads to the year 3007, then the year of origin would be 3507; 3507 adds up to 15, which in turn gives 6. This reminds me of the recent Montalk article  STO, STS, and Densities, where there is the following passage:

•Sixth Density (6D) is also completely nonphysical or ethereal, occupied by individual entities who have attained perfection as far as personal evolution is concerned, who then join with other perfected individuals to evolve together as a soul group unit. They exist as energy beings in a realm completely outside space-time. They are outside the “Matrix” so to speak.

This could relate to the theory of our future, fully evolved selves (as individuated beings) having dropped back down from 6D to a state of relative spiritual isolation (3007 = 10 = 1) – ‘alone’ and consciously cut off from our higher counterparts. And, 500 years can be broken down to 5 – which perfectly spans the transition from 6 down to 1.

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure is about two school slackers (see the first part of the dream) who go back in time to visit various famous historical ‘dudes’ who played pivotal parts in the course of history. In the context of this dream, I suspect it may be to do with the ‘mission’ of future evolved beings who have extended themselves into various parts of the linear time flow in order to play a part in the correction of a negative timeline distortion – the latter part of which could be symbolised by the replacement of a spirituality-based means of teaching by one which is cold, mechanical, and lacking in a heart-based foundation. Greece, could be to do with ancient Greek knowledge and especially Gnostic wisdom (Sophia).

I think my boredom during the lesson may be about failure to take proper note of the clues that are being given regarding the real state of affairs, and my mom could have been reminding me to clear out the ‘rubbish’ which is swimming round my head so I can then attend to the primary concern.

Garbage (I couldn’t find an interpretation for dustbin): ‘Dreaming that you are throwing away your garbage, suggests that you are kicking your old negative habits and throwing away your bad characteristics and unwanted traits.’

Sink: ‘Seeing a sink in your dream represents your feelings and how you control your emotions. You may need to cleanse yourself of past feelings and start fresh.’

Laundry: ‘Dreaming that you are doing your laundry, suggests that you are [need to] cleaning up your act or change your image.‘

Snow: ‘Dreaming that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquillity.‘

I remembered later how we gave that particular English teacher the nickname ‘James Bond,’ due to his suave appearance, cut glass accent, and the fact he did actually resemble Roger Moore – albeit a pint-sized version. This could underline the ‘mission’ aspect of an insurgency by higher spiritual forces into hostile territory. Also, in my dreams the city of London has often represented the NWO’s seat of power, so it would make sense that the spread of a spiritually dead teaching method started from that location.

Incidentally, I only discovered a few months back that one of the main characters in Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Rufus, is played by none other than the late, great, George Carlin.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 13th Apr 2015 04:17 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#22 Tue 14th Apr 2015 12:43 pm

Sencha

Following on from the movie theme of the previous dream, I had one last night that featured a brief reference to Inception.

Initially, I was on a coach and just arriving into the town of Bridgnorth, which isn't too far from where I live in real life. I looked out the window as we wound our way down the steep hill leading into the lower part of the town and noticed the river had burst its banks and flooded the streets of what is known as Low Town. The coach pulled up a little way off from the water line, just as I was switching on my phone to take some photos of the now Venice-like scene, and myself and several others then stepped off onto the pavement. I immediately changed my mind and decided that since the area was flooded I may as well get back on the coach and return home, but when I tried to tell the driver where I wanted to go I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of my own town - only that there was a house there and that I'd recently left. Understandably, he looked at me as if to say 'That ain't a lot to go on, mate' - and then drove off.

I decided I'd better phone a friend who lives in the town to ask them to remind me where I live and which number coach I needed to catch in order to get back there, but, before doing so, I walked along the road a little to try and get a better look at the flooding and maybe take some photos after all. I soon came to a courtyard, inside of which was a pyramid-like structure complete with stepped levels all the way up to the top - and they each had flowers growing on the edges. Overall, I'd guess it was around 40 feet tall and in order to get to the top people needed to follow each level from one end to the other, before then stepping up to the next level and following back in the opposite direction and stepping up again at the other end, and so on...

I couldn't be assed with the long-winded route and so began stepping up onto each level until I reached a point a couple of levels from the top. I then noticed a young man and woman sitting a bit further along from where I was stood and they appeared to be studying my 'moves.' The bloke commented 'Hmmm... he doesn't seem to want to be on level 17. I realized he was being critical and so jumped down to the courtyard floor once again (miraculously without incurring injury) and then the scene changed to a completely new one whereby I had entered a lavishly designed building that seemed to be the headquarters of a large, wealthy business empire.

I was stood at a balcony which overlooked another courtyard several stories below, and I was wearing a smart business suit with an expensive-looking gold watch on my left wrist. Also, I was holding two phones - in my left hand was the one I own in real life, and I was also holding an exact copy of it in my right hand, except the latter felt light and I knew the battery had been removed. As I fumbled with them I saw a beautiful woman standing right next to me, on my left side. She had very light brown hair and reminded me of some of the classy French students who come to study at our local uni, in fact she looked like she could have been a genuine supermodel. I was a bit intimidated by her beauty and didn't fancy attempting conversation only to make a tit of myself by getting tongue-tied, but to my surprise she turned and spoke to me. She said, with an amused tone, 'Isn't it funny how we spend so much time messing around with our devices, trying to keep abreast of social media and so on...' I noticed she was holding a large tablet-type thing which I assumed came with the job, and told her I didn't usually spend much time on my phone and certainly not for social networking, etc. I asked her 'Are you a P.A?' and she replied 'Yes.'

I then saw a man from the rear who was dressed in a suit and it was only later on after waking up I realised it was myself, only with shorter, more 'business appropriate' hair. He was speaking with the woman and I knew she was his P.A. Following this I saw a few photo-stills of the woman, each of which showed a slightly different profile of her face, and I was awestruck by her almost angelic beauty.

The final scene in the dream saw me back at the family home and in my hand I held an old style music cassette. I could see the woman in my mind's eye and she was saying 'If anything happens to me, play the tape.' I began to insert the tape into the player on my dad's HiFi and then heard Leonardo DiCaprio saying 'Yes, play the tape!' As I slowly placed it into the deck, DiCaprio then said 'Fuck the tape.' I knew this wasn't just about DiCaprio the actor and that it was specifically to do with his character in the film Inception.

Overall, I think this is possibly about Higher Selves extending down into a disaster zone of the mind (water in dreams relates to consciousness): 'Seeing water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy.' Flood water may be about being in over our heads, in terms of our lower, isolated selves. The flooded area is known as Low Town - lowered (3D) consciousness?

Forgetting where I'm from is probably about our regular consciousness having been stripped of full memory of our origins. The pyramid may be the stages of awakening and conscious evolution (flowering Knowledge & remembrance as we ascend the 'pyramid' of learning), and I found a definition for the number 17 (in a metaphysics context):

NUMBER 17

Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of humanity.

The 17/8 is the Star – it is immortality – a name that lives on after you have left this plane of existence.  It is the ability to see beyond to find the hidden truth.  It is universal healing, truth and understanding.

17/8's may travel often, especially in connection with their work.

This, seeing as the man thinks I'm not interested in level 17, may be about shirking spiritual responsibilities by not focusing correctly on the primary task at hand (see previous dream).

The business scene could just be that - the 'business' of why we're here, with the gold watch emphasising the linear time aspect. Maybe the woman was meant to show my Higher Self who acts as 'Personal Assistant' in helping out the part of herself that has been extended down into this realm. I loath wearing suits, shirts, etc, so that could symbolise the 'unnatural' vibe of 3D.

I think the tape part is about a pre-arranged sequence designed to help the Higher Self to self remember, so that she may complete her work. DiCaprio's final comment was made in a half-hearted, almost resigned manner, so it could be a reflection of the scene in Inception where he travels to the deepest level of the dream construction and has to fight to remember his own mission in order to extract both himself and his team member - and not give into his aged, tired mind which has almost totally forgotten the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnsahVaa_0Q

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 18th May 2015 12:36 pm)

#23 Tue 14th Apr 2015 04:55 pm

SW

Sencha these dreams are amazing and also what is amazing is your recall and description. Vivid. I seldom if ever dream anymore, but I am older now. I used to have dreams like you but I only wrote one or two of them down. These would be the ones that have followed me through the years and now have a "wow" punch that I was dreaming of my future and maybe even possibly learning how to create it. Some type of muscle in my brain that we can learn to use. If we want to, because it is scary.

Life, sadly, being a Mom, going to work, paying the bills, trying to have a "life" put all of these ideas to bed. I know now how important they were. I am so proud of you and what an inspiration you are.

Keep dreaming and writing.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#24 Tue 14th Apr 2015 05:45 pm

Sencha

Thanks SW. It is easy to take our eye off the ball and I'm just as guilty of that as anyone, hence the dream-time tellings off from my HS. It's never too late though and in many ways I envy you living in a beautiful part of the States surrounded by all that nature and presumably with the time and leisure to enjoy it, because while dreaming is useful it's living the dream that counts and from what I read in your own posts it seems you're certainly becoming more and more in tune with both your surroundings and who & what you are. Maybe the reason you don't dream so much anymore is because you don't need the reminders - you're applying all that you know in the way you live your life on a daily basis, in a completely natural way. Isn't that the essence of the Tao - Being without effort? Inspiration works both ways wink

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 16th Apr 2015 07:11 am)

#25 Wed 29th Apr 2015 12:43 pm

Sencha

I had an extended dream period late this morning (thanks to the day off work and a lay-in), which contained several false awakenings and the occasional sense of something dodgy in my space while I was in a hynogogic state.

It began with me visiting a mate who resettled in New Zealand a few years back and staying in his home. The upshot of this stage is I ended up firstly having a row with his wife and then a brawl with my mate after she'd lied to him and said I'd knocked her around. I was then outside in a road and countless men in tuxedos came running at me full-pace while in attack mode, and I had to dodge and side-step them to avoid getting knocked flying - although I did get badly clattered a couple of times in the process. After this had been going on for what felt like ages, I was then back in my mate's home with a load more of his new family, including daughters who looked like they could run a wing at the local women's prison. A surreal situation unfolded wherein we were having a fairly pleasant conversation yet they were all taking it in turns to run up and grapple with me, like they were seriously intending to do me harm. On the plus side, I was somehow magically bestowed with the strength & skill to throw them aside after a couple of seconds of each encounter, but they were relentless in their continued assaults and there seemed to be no end to it.

At one point however, there was a brief lull and I found myself sitting in an armchair with a black writing slate in my lap. I was holding a piece of white chalk in my right hand and began to write. Firstly, I wrote 'Mark wake up.' I was lucid at this point and realized it was me telling me to wake up in order to escape what had now become a ball-ache of a dream, but I decided it could be interesting to explore my environment a little more. I then wrote 'I am love' only for it to quickly fade away, so I rewrote it again - only for the same thing to happen. I quickly wrote the words several more times as they continued to fade away, until a large beefy woman in a green dress (who'd been one of the main aggressors) took it out of my hand and the assaults commenced once again. I briefly concentrated on acknowledging myself as 'love' and then projecting the feeling out in a powerful 360 degree energy field of positive righteousness that threw up a barrier around me. Their attacks were nullified, but after a few seconds I got distracted and they began again.

Eventually things let up once more, this time with the opening of a large doorway at the side of the house that led out into their garden. Upon stepping outside we were met with a stunning scene of natural beauty that included distant mountains, woodland and sprawling countryside and a garden full of beautiful flowers - of many different varieties and colours - all resplendent in the glorious sunlight. The weird situation from earlier then repeated with us having a conversation while they took it in turns to try and pile-drive me into the ground, only after a short while I asked one of them 'We're out here in this beautiful environment but instead of enjoying it you're attacking me - I don't get why? The woman then replied 'It's because of your mind - you keep fighting it.' I told her she was full of it - like, 'Oooooh, it's all in my mind and I'm making you attack me - whatever!' They carried on in their attempts and then I considered - as I was lucid - that maybe if I let them just pass through me I would render their attacks harmless, and no sooner had I thought that then the woman in the green dress grabbed a hold of me and, with a look of finally having got what she wanted, tried to pull me literally into herself. As she opened herself up I snapped out of it and quickly pushed her off before stepping back out of her range.

I was then in a final scene that resembled someone's lounge. I was floating close to the ceiling, although also aware of not being able to pass through it into the room above, and I noticed a vinyl LP playing on a stereo. There wasn't any sound coming from the record and I noticed it was red with some black writing on it in a language I'd never seen before. While noting this I heard a couple of knockings that made me think someone was at my front door in real-time, and I was a bit irritated and wanted them to quit knocking so's they didn't completely wake me up and end the lucid dream. The knocking occurred a second time and I really did wake up, only there was no repeat of the noise so I realized it had been an aspect of the dream.

I'd earlier been thinking about my mate and his new life so I guess that fed into the dream, although the other aspects did lead me to think it was a typical neg attempt to jerk me around while dreaming. The false awakenings were the same as when I become lucid in a dream and sense an attack about to occur - usually in the form of me then semi-waking up into paralysis and the feeling of something evil hovering around me. Only in this case I seemed to nip it in the bud and despite awakening into 'mind awake, body asleep' I knew I'd prevented the attack from progressing and was able to slip back into proper sleep and dreaming once again.

Although... I now wonder if it was one of those 'allowed' attacks which the HS permits in order for us to learn a lesson or practice a skill or new technique. The people attacking me had a degree of sentience about them and weren't just drones mindlessly acting out their parts, but I suspect the message I sent to myself via the slate tablet was a cue to 'waking up' to a bigger problem in life, which is the need to remember my essence and to project it outwards/inwards at all times in order to be firing on all cylinders and not constantly doing battle with the agitators of life that can potentially suck us into a violent confrontation if we forget ourselves. I'm not advocating a 'Love negative forces and they'll leave you alone' approach, and instead mean tapping into our divine essence and using it as a powerful force of positive retribution and alignment that syncronistically 'bitch-slaps' negative energies and vibes out of our path - at least in a metaphysical sense. 'I am love' is the reminder to be heeded, and as we increasingly realize, remember and embody that reality, so we increase our ability to proactively counter the dark contortions of this world that otherwise impede our way.

I think the LP shows the repeating loop of this 'time zone,' with the colour red signalling either an alert or danger, and the knockings that woke me up serve that very purpose: to emphasize the 'wake-up call' nature of the dream.

Last edited by Sencha (Sun 3rd May 2015 12:39 pm)

Board footer