Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Thu 28th May 2015 12:33 pm

Sencha

Re: Blondie Revisted

Hi SW, I saw you logged on as I was updating the previous post with an attempted interpretation, but didn't realize you'd posted too until I was done. I think the message is to quit being so mean (in my thinking) to certain types and to realize there are always a myriad of underlying reasons behind the way we all are. Although, that in turn is really pointing to the bigger issue of conscious perception on a macro scale... Yes I know a few people from the dream, and the only significant one I don't know in real life is the water thief skitarg - although I guess in terms of the message, I am the thief.dumbom

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 28th May 2015 03:06 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#12 Thu 22nd Oct 2015 12:34 pm

Sencha

Only got a short time to get this one down, so will try & keep it brief.

As the dream began I was looking at a tall dark mountain which was being scaled by a party of around half a dozen people. As they inched their way towards the peak the scene suddenly changed to one which was within the mountain, and I was now a member of their party. I was at the front of the group and standing underneath a large wooden trap door, which presumably led into a room above, only my initial efforts failed to prise it open. Rather than being a straightforward matter, there was no handle as such on the door and instead there was a little three-foot-long mini-ladder that was fixed to its underside. After a bit more struggling I pulled down on the left side of the 'ladder' and the door proceeded to open downwards as it swung on hinges attached to the right side, at which point a set of attic-type ladders then dropped down from the room above. We slowly made our way up into what did indeed resemble an attic, complete with wooden flooring, and I immediately saw a little black & white puppy perched in the middle of what seemed to be an unstable part of the floor; I got down onto my knees and stretched forward so I could give it a quick reassuring stroke on the head.

As I then retreated and stood up once more, I sensed a deep lingering unease within the space around us; I couldn't tell if someone bad was still there, hidden away in another room, or whether it was just the energetic remnants of some prior resident negativity. Whichever it was, I didn't like it, and it was with some caution that I began to walk around the large room and check for any other signs of life. After a while I turned around and saw that the once-puppy had now grown into a large, dark chocolate-brown dog which resembled a Border Collie and it was sat atop a table. Some others in the group began to pet it, to which it looked slightly appreciative, so I decided to go and join in - only I didn't want to get too attached and end up becoming suckered into adopting a dog, so I mentally put up a barrier to try and prevent myself from feeling too much attraction towards it, but... no sooner had I walked up to it then it stood up on its hind legs and placed its front paws up onto my arms while giving me a heart-melting gaze. Some of the others in the room laughed as they realized the dog had found a new owner; I thought 'Oh Jeez, for f*ck's sake...' and resigned myself to my fate - although admittedly, beneath my reluctance I was quite pleased deep down.

The dog then appeared on the floor once again and as I patted its head some more her (I instinctively knew it was a 'she') ears pricked up and she leaned forwards a touch - like she'd sensed something familiar in the room, yet as I followed her gaze forwards I was unable to see anything. She began to walk towards the far end of the room to where a hallway branched off to the right and as she slowly pattered along we all began to follow her. While walking a few feet behind I could still sense the unpleasant vibe to the place and so used my toe to nudge open the doors of the several rooms we passed along the hallway to check whether or not there was anything shady lurking inside, yet they were all empty. After a while the dog arrived at a doorway on her left and walked inside and as I followed her I saw a solitary ladies toilet - along with a small puddle on the floor where I presumed she had just taken a leak. Next to it was an A4 size binder, which was either turquoise or sky blue in colour, and I picked it up - despite it being wet with fresh pooch urine. I turned around and began to make my way back down the hall, but the dog was now at my side - she was walking sideways while staring up intently at the folder - and I realized I needed to look at whatever was inside. I placed it down onto the floor and upon opening it was met with a caricature of the left profile of a blond woman's face. She didn't closely resemble the specific blond woman I've encountered many times before, yet the drawing was very distinct and she looked to be strong (self assured and confident), with a broad smile and well styled hair. The dream ended at this point.

There were a couple of surprising add-on's to this dream; firstly, when I later woke up and checked my watch it was bang on 01:11 - yes that's 1:11PM, but it's a day off work today so I decided to enjoy it with a lay-in wink but later on, in the post, I received the DVD set for 24, series 4, which I ordered second hand off Amazon last Friday, and when I opened up the package and looked at the cover of the box-set I saw, in the top left corner, a very close likeness of the woman from the dream (minus the broad, teethy smile). I've no idea who she is in the series and so will wait until I've watched a few episodes before looking for a meaning - if there is one.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_2015-10-22-002.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_2015-10-22-001.jpg

Mountain: 'Seeing mountains in your dream means many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it means that you have achieved and realized your goals. Alternatively, mountains indicates a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.

Attic: 'The attic, being an upper room, shows you have lofty aspirations that you will have much difficulty with, but will win out to your goals after an extended period of time. If the attic is well appointed, and brightly lit, then you will have luck with either love or matrimony. The attic can also represent the mind, and if the attic is chaotic this will be a sign telling you to organize your thoughts for better living..

Urine:'Seeing urine in your dream means feelings you have rejected.'[i/]

Dog: '[i]Seeing a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed.'

Puppy: 'Seeing a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger.'

Evil: 'Dreaming that someone or something is evil indicates a repressed and/or forbidden aspect of yourself. This part of yourself may be seeking recognition and acknowledgment. Alternatively, evil may also be a reflection of your strong, negative emotions like hate, anger, etc.'

Update: After having watched the series I now know the woman concerned plays the part of Jack's new lover. In simple terms she could just signify our 'other half,' i.e., our higher selves, in which case the overall dream message is a reminder to work on addressing negativity within my own mind in order to unite with my higher self. At the end of the series Jack fakes his own death in order to escape persecution from the Chinese, but seeing as there are another 5 series to watch, plus a film, then he obviously 'comes back life' in series 5, although whether he rekindles his romance - after it ended up pretty much squashed by the end of this series as a result of some of the devastating operational tactics he was forced to employ - remains to be seen. I bought series 5 second hand for 1p (!), so will see if any more significance arises in relation to the character of Audrey Raines (played by Kim Raver).

Kim: noble, bold, brave, ruler.
Audrey: noble, strength.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 2nd Nov 2015 10:30 am)

#13 Sun 1st Jan 2017 09:12 pm

Sencha

As this dream occurred on the first morning of 2017, I take it as a message – or warning – for the year to come.

I was back in my last year of school and sitting in an English Literature class, while listening to the teacher as she went over notes she’d given us throughout the year to prepare us for writing an important, final essay.

The problem was, I hadn’t bothered to read the book concerned and now the reality of the crap I’d dropped myself into was starting to dawn. I looked at the teacher and realized she was the exact same blond woman I saw in my very first ‘blond woman’ dream - the one who has only appeared a few times in total, in what I class as some of the more significant dreams & experiences, (The other blond women featured throughout the same five year-plus period have taken on a variety of differing looks.)

Although her attention wasn’t specifically focused on me or anyone else in the room, I was aware the look of frustration on her face was directed at myself, as if she knew of my laziness-induced failure to have read the book; as I flicked through the scribbled notes she had dictated to us throughout the previous months, I began to ponder whether I’d be best resigning myself to reading the book over the summer and then re-taking the class during the following academic year, or if there were enough weeks left in this, the final term, for me to read the book and get up to speed in time to make a success of the paper.

At one point a girl in the class, who I recognised as Clare Moss, must have been spoken to by the teacher for not paying attention, as she replied, ‘Miss, I can’t help it because Mark ******** (aimed at myself) keeps talking.’ I was quite taken aback that she’d grassed me up for something I hadn’t even done, and after looking around in disbelief at the people sat close to me I turned back to her and said, with some annoyance, ‘What’re you going on about? I haven’t even spoken for the past five minutes – you twat!’ The teacher then looked up and briefly flashed me a pissed-off glare. Her expression confirmed I was already in her bad books and that my comment to the girl had only made matters worse.

I returned to my notebook and upon turning one of the pages found a fresh-looking piece of lettuce, which reminded me of the way flowers pressed in the middle of a thick book can retain their beauty for decades. It was then I also became aware of the name of the book, although upon waking I wasn’t certain of the exact spelling and my best stab at is Charlialilian.

When I woke up I realized the dream is warning me that a time is fast approaching whereby we will, as a result of our efforts, ‘graduate’ into whatever ‘state’ befits our level of conscious attainment during 3D existence. (This belief was more an intuitive feeling, rather than a result of interpreting specifics from the dream.)

Moreover, I feel it is a reminder that I need to give my undivided attention to getting myself up to standard and making the most of my potential while there is still time. That’s not to say 2017 is necessarily going to be a significant year in the general linear scheme of things, but then at the same time I did get a sense of urgency, so maybe it’s more to do with things from an individual perspective, as opposed to a collective one.

That it was the original blond woman in the dream – combined with the overall rarity of her appearances - assures me of the importance of the message and the need to pay attention.
In terms of symbols and references from the dream:

School: A learning experience; lessons that you are learning from your waking life.

Book: Symbolise knowledge, information, intellect, wisdom.

Teacher: My Higher self?

Clare: ‘Clear, bright, shining, brilliant to the sight.’

Moss: ‘Seeing moss growing in your dream indicates an extremely slow progress in some project or relationship.’

(Clare Moss and my alleged distracting of her by talking, may be saying it is my inner, mental chatter that is leading to ‘extremely slow progress’ in terms of clearing away the mind clutter that would otherwise  enable me to access the higher knowing/wisdom which is ‘clear, bright, shining’, etc… in comparison to regular consciousness.)

Lettuce: ‘Seeing lettuce growing in your dream means that you will finally have a moment of pure bliss and pleasure. Dreaming that you are seeing or eating lettuce means that jealously will cause a major rift between you and your lover or friends.’ – I’m not sure about this one, as while the lettuce wasn’t growing as such, it did appear to be fresh and a healthy green colour. I’m not the jealous type, but then maybe the ‘rift’ between me and my ‘lover or friends’ could be more to do with the current lack of unity that exists between lower me and my higher counterpart as a result of my ‘jealously’ guarding lower-ego attachments in the material world, for fear of what I may ‘lose’ if I were to be parted from them.

Finally, the book title: ‘Charlialilian.’ I failed to get a hit for the full name during online searches, so I decided to break it up into Charlia and Lilian, as well as Charlia, Li, and Lian:

Charlia: Charlia likes to research and reason to know the answers of hidden questions, as Charlia are gifted with an analytical mind. Charlia are always on the quest for knowledge and wisdom and love being alone.’

Lilian: (Hebrew meaning)‘My God is a vow’; (English meaning) ‘Symbol of innocence, purity, beauty.’

Li: Way too many meanings to choose a definitive one, but I like the ‘Li’ associated with Confucianism that says ‘ Li originally meant ‘’ a religious sacrifice, but has since come to mean ceremony, ritual custom, rules of propriety, good form, good custom, etc… and has even been equated with Natural Law’’.’

Lian: Traditional Chinese name meaning Lotus flower.’

I’m not gifted with a particularly analytical mind, so could it be that the meanings of Charlia and Lilian point towards the need for inner contemplation, meditation and a ‘previously‘ made spiritual ‘vow’ to attain Gnostic revelation that elevates us to a higher state of conscious purity?

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 2nd Jan 2017 05:53 pm)

Board footer