Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

#31 Wed 17th Dec 2014 11:45 am

Sencha

Re: Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

After dropping asleep on my couch the other evening I saw a slightly caricatured version of myself speaking to a nerdy looking bloke with a beard. The conversation went as follows:

Bloke: 'I need to keep you all here.'

Me: 'All? How many?'

Bloke: '5'.

My immediate thoughts were that this could suggest a negative male 'energy' (negative due to the phrase 'Never trust a man with a beard.') that is looking to keep me/us (all aspects of life from 1D up to 5D) within a lowered vibration.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 18th Dec 2014 11:05 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#32 Thu 9th Apr 2015 05:52 pm

Sencha

I semi awakened the other morning and mistakenly thought my radio alarm had switched on as there was a song playing. (I hadn’t actually set it to come on that morning.) The song was Don’t Stop Me Now, by the group Queen. It was playing really quietly and I ‘realized’ I must have already been woken by the alarm earlier and then got out of bed to turn the volume down. As the song was playing I could hear two men with deep voices speaking and it sounded like they may have been on the driveway outside my block, down to my right (I’m on the 1st floor). I couldn’t tell what they were saying and guessed they may be contractors come to do a job. After hearing several lines of the Queen track I awoke fully and realized the radio hadn’t come on (I don’t have it set to a music station anyway) and neither could I hear men talking outside.

I looked up the track online to see what the lyrics were and from what I can gather, along with interpretations of the song by fans, etc., is seems he (Freddie Mercury) is singing about living life to the full, in the fast lane – and to hell with those who don’t like it. This was apparently a reflection of his real-life private exploits at that time, particularly regarding his full-blooded embrace of bisexuality and the gay scene, although there are those who say that, ultimately, it was this phase of his life which may have led to his death in the long run.

I don’t recall the lines of the song I heard, although upon reflection I did seem to have the following one in my head: ‘I wanna make a supersonic man out of you.’ It could have just been one of the more memorable lines that stuck in my mind from years ago.

I think it’s either saying don’t hold back with living personal explorations to the full (tackling new frontiers of mind, consciousness, and awakening,) or, it’s a warning against focusing too much on the everyday indulgences of this world that can distract from the real issues at hand. As for the men’s voices, well, since they seemed to be below me and I assumed they were contractors (workmen), then it could be about ‘coming back down to Earth’ to do the real work – as opposed to wasting time with the fantastic pursuits of a wandering mind which seeks all the thrills of 3D trappings. Alternatively, back on a positive note, by ‘living personal explorations to the full,’ we can rise above the demands of male-energy (3D) contractors and in-effect mute their communications and ability to impose their will on our spirits. In addition, the volume being low could be saying there is a need to really crank up the amplitude of positive frequency, thereby ‘waking up the neighbours.’ (I just looked at the laptop clock and saw 23:33.)

I don’t think the answer has to be one or the other – both can form an overall reminder.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 10th Apr 2015 09:37 am)

#33 Sun 5th Jul 2015 12:57 pm

Sencha

A brief one from a couple of nights ago:

Before me stood a huge pair of double doors, coloured sky blue, which slowly opened outwards. I knew the scene that lay beyond was outside, yet saw no visible features as such – just more sky blue, albeit with a lighter tinge. As the doors were opening I heard a voice say 'Greek exit: Adam – voice of the gods.

It hasn’t escaped me that today, the Greeks have been voting on whether to accept or reject the bailout terms being offered by Kaiser Merkel and co – amidst talk of how a ‘No’ vote could potentially herald their exit from the Euro Zone.

From my hazy recollection of the Bible, it was upon Adam and Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge that God spoke to Adam, gave him a damn good rollocking and cursed both their asses for eternity. But, if we take the view that ‘God,’ in this case, is in fact a fake divinity; an entity who, while claiming to have our best interests at heart, is in fact a ruthless control freak seeking to spiritually subjugate and feed off humankind (a ‘jumped-up little Hitler,’ if you will…) then perhaps the task of Adam and Eve (all of us) is to awaken to the knowledge that in fact they are themselves voices of divinity – and call god out on his BS.

Awakening to the facts of the matter needs to come about by way of Gnosis – Greek for ‘wisdom,’ upon which, they can extract themselves from the ‘zone’ of oppression that seeks to snuff out individual spiritual sovereignty and freedom. Similarly, some may say it is incumbent on the Greeks to remove themselves from a zone of enslavement that is geared to ultimately strip away any semblance of individual national sovereignty and choice. Some may also say Alexander the Great must be turning in his grave - as must be Churchill - as must be our Higher Selves…

German-led EU-dystopia swipe aside, I remembered it may be a good idea to check up on some of the symbolism from the dream.

Doors: Dreaming that you are entering through a door means new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside means your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside indicates your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery. Seeing opened doors in your dream, symbolizes your receptiveness and willingness to accept new ideas/concepts. In particular, to see a light behind it suggests that you are moving toward greater enlightenment/spirituality.

Blue: Blue may sometimes symbolize the universal or collective unconscious (as distinct from the individual unconscious). Perhaps the dream is asking you to base your life on intuitions that come from a deep source within your psyche.
(2) Alternatively, blue may represent the power of the conscious mind, particularly if it is the blue of the sky.

Could be about the need to better consciously connect my inner being with the world around me - or one that I'm looking to 'enter into.' I recalled earlier how I've sometimes seen my HS symbolised by an electric-blue colour.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 8th Jul 2015 11:38 am)

#34 Mon 13th Jul 2015 12:34 pm

Sencha

An even briefer one: After a long, epic dream sequence, I became aware of the question 'Why is science like Christopher Robin?' After then mulling it over for a few minutes I went back to try and replay the dream, but was unable to recall any of it - like it'd been completely erased from my memory banks.

Frustrated, I returned to the question and remembered Christopher Robin is  the name of the boy in the Winnie the Pooh books, but couldn't think of an immediate answer to the question. I looked him up on Wikipedia later on and upon reading the entry recalled how he (the fictitious character) was based on the author's son of the same name. This led me to ponder if reference is being made to the 'science' of our reality being a simulation of sorts: a make-believe construct, which is based on 'real life' - that which lays beyond the veil of our perceptions. I guess in a way we're approaching the cusp of liberation from being mere characters and entering into full remembrance of our roles as offspring of the author. The name Christopher Robin was only part of the author's son's full name: Christopher Robin Milne - with 'Milne' representing the missing part of our identity?

In the Wiki-entry for Winnie the Pooh I found this:

Many locations in the stories can be linked to real places in and around the forest. As Christopher Milne wrote in his autobiography: "Pooh’s forest and Ashdown Forest are identical". For example, the fictional "Hundred Acre Wood" was in reality Five Hundred Acre Wood; Galleon's Leap was inspired by the prominent hilltop of Gill's Lap, while a clump of trees just north of Gill's Lap became Christopher Robin's The Enchanted Place because no-one had ever been able to count whether there were sixty-three or sixty-four trees in the circle. - It's probably nothing, but it just reminded me of the number 64 in relation to DNA - amongst other things.

‘Milne’ is old English for ‘Miller’ – a surname derived from an occupation. Upon reading this I was reminded of Montalk’s Gnosis series and in particular how he mentions the millstone in connection with Polar Mythology:

‘We may also take into account ancient mythology, like those analyzed in the book Hamlet’s Mill that appear to describe precession of equinoxes when referring to events like the “unhinging of the millstone” but may in fact refer to an unhinging of the time axis, and also the battles between hyperdimensional forces if you read between the lines. If you research this stuff deeply, you may even conclude that our current timeline may very well have resulted from a monumental abuse of hyperdimensional technology, that we exist in a temporary timeloop perhaps very different from the original.’

‘The World Axis represented by a pillar, mountain, cross, or tree.

The World Axis is an abstract idea meaning that which lies at the heart of existence, the central fulcrum that moves and supports the manifested world. It takes various forms in polar mythology.

In Genesis, the World Axis is the Tree of Knowledge. Eating from it implies incarnation into 3D linear time, the so-called Wilderness or World as distinct from the Garden of Eden or Kingdom of Heaven. The Wilderness is where spiritless humans, Archonic powers, and the Corrupt Demiurge reign. Hence the Tree of Knowledge and the World Axis are linked to the concept of linear time. Trees are a perfect metaphor for time due to the way they branch in three physical dimensions just as timelines do in three temporal dimensions.

In Norse mythology, however, the world tree Yggdrasil represents the central framework supporting the various realms. Here the World Axis has more of a spatial connotation.

Putting these together, the World Axis pertains to the framework of spacetime, the medium through which all form and motion arise. One symbol that combines both aspects is the cross, the horizontal signifying space and the vertical time.

Additionally, the ancient symbol of the solar cross, a circle divided into quarters, represents among other things the four seasons, which imply both time via the passage of the year, and space via the four positions of Earth around the Sun. (It also resembles a millstone or the Ark Stone as depicted on a Sumerian tablet, discussed below).

Similarly, there is the Finnish myth of the Sampo, a magical artifact that like the Grail Stone was capable of creating objects and foodstuffs out of thin air. In the Kalavela, it was depicted as a rotating millstone that once ground out infinite abundance during a Golden Age. A similar millstone called the Grotte appears in Icelandic lore.

What these symbols highlight is a central rotational aspect connected with creation. In the World Axis, therefore, we find not only the concept of spacetime, but also the axis upon which spacetime can rotate or pivot. What is this pivot point? It is the quantum aperture, the choice point, the moment of wave function collapse, the window of nondeterminism where timelines are in flux. It’s the hinge upon which reality pivots.

Probable futures are arrayed around this quantum pivot point at various quantum phase angles, somewhat like tree branches arrayed at various angles around their common point on the tree trunk.

What separates one probable future, one alternate past, or one event from another is the quantum phase angle unique to each. This has a couple implications:

First, regarding the quantum phase that separates one timeline from another, to alter the quantum phase of the past means to switch it from one timeline to another; this equates to changing the angular position of the world pillar, hence a reciprocation of the pillar means a back-and-forth alteration of the timeline.

Second, regarding the kind of quantum phase that distinguishes one moment from another, since time itself is a continual progression from one event to the next, time is identically a continual cycling of this quantum phase. While that much is taught in college textbooks, the cause of this continual cycling is not addressed. As I discussed in the previous article, the Demiurge is the cause of time. Cycling is precisely what the Demiurge does in being the default collapser of our collective wave function and thus perpetuator of physical reality as we know it. This continual phase cycling, which generates a particular timeline tree, may be mythologically represented in the rotating millstone that ground out a bygone Golden Age when the Demiurge or World Soul was in harmony with the Logos.

In summary, in its purest form the World Axis represents the quantum pivot point and the surrounding spacetime framework that rests upon it.’

On the basis of the above, I feel if may be the case that ‘Milne’ occurring in the dream is saying that by reawakening to our true (spiritual) identities we will be able to ‘re-hinge’ the ‘millstone’ that is the World Axis and once again enter into a Golden Age.

Montalk quotes from:

www.montalk.net/gnosis/220/9-the-end

www.montalk.net/gnosis/219/8-polar-mythology

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 14th Jul 2015 12:41 pm)

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » Hypnagogic Visual & Auditory Experiences

Board footer