Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Wed 25th Feb 2015 08:10 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: Hopefully Not A Prophetic Dream

Hollywood is "dripping" with flood symbology as of late: Sponge Bob Out of Water, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, In the heart of the Sea and water symbology in McFarland USA, San Andreas and Pixels, so far for the movies of 2015. I've had the flooding dreams since two weeks before that Christmas Tsunami in 2004. Plus I've dreamed of a multi-colored sky, purples being dominate. Probably from meteorite. We are not done with these Earth changes yet.

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 25th Feb 2015 08:31 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#12 Thu 26th Feb 2015 12:43 pm

Sencha

Yes I reckon you may be right there.

Speaking of symbology, Madonna falling ass-over-tit at The Brits - while slightly amusing angel - showed she has possibly fallen in a much bigger way what with her dancers being kitted out as devils and she herself looking like some sort of dark super being. As a one-off it could just be put down as doing something a bit different, but as it's not the first time she's embraced some dark themes in her performances and videos I suspect she's dropped pretty deep down inside the black vortex.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 26th Feb 2015 03:20 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#13 Sun 19th Jul 2015 07:02 pm

Sencha

Rather than a prophetic dream as such, I suspect this is either some astral crap that was deliberately flushed into my dream, or else the content is at best symbolic. There is however a remote outside chance of something real-time related, so I thought I’d stick it here.

To begin with, I was looking at my right hand clenched into a fist, and along the outside of the knuckle of my forefinger were a series of tiny circles that were coloured pale green. I estimate there were approximately seven in number and they ran in a line down the knuckle to where the actual finger began. I sensed the presence of a person unseen and that they were making me aware of how these ‘dots’ were to do with an enhancement of sorts; at the same time, I looked intensely at the very top of the knuckle and noticed it was pulsing slightly, like a vein was twitching underneath. (After waking up I looked up that area of the hand on an online reflexology chart and found it corresponds to the eyes & ears.)

Some point later I saw a dazzling light & lazer display, the likes of which I’ve seen a couple of times in previous dreams over the years; but, as it was with the previous occasions, I can’t recall too much about the details. A dream scene then opened-out and I saw a still of the light display on a poster, which I was trying to fix high up onto a wall in my (fictitious) home – although a mate from work then appeared and he tried to reach up and affix it for me, which made no sense at all as I’m by far the taller of the two of us.

The main body of the dream sequence then kicked in, whereby I was in a bar and sitting at a table with Daley Thompson (retired British Decathlete). He was deep under the influence of a mind-altering drug, and despite clearly being mid heavy-trip he pulled out another small vial of the drug from his pocket and prepared to unscrew the lid. (It resembled a glass eye-dropper but without the squeezy at the end, and it contained a light-green watery substance that had little bits floating around in it, which reminded me of how loose green tea looks when it’s been brewed in a mug.)

As he prepared to neck the second dose I warned him it would be crazy to do so while still peaking on the first, as he’d probably fry his mind completely, but he was too far gone to give a toss and aggressively waved away my protests. I continued warning him anyway and while doing so became aware of a terrible event taking place simultaneously at the stadium where he’d won his second Olympic Decathlon gold medal back in 1984 – which I later discovered is named the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – and that this event was something to do with the ‘roof’ having fallen in; also, it was happening on the day of the biggest home baseball game of the season.

I think he must have gone ahead and swallowed the contents of the second vial, as he began acting in an even more erratic manner by flapping his arms around and shouting insults. I decided to put some distance between us and so stood up and backed away towards the bar on the left of the room, but Daley picked up a shot-glass and hurled it towards me - although luckily he missed my head by a whisker. Outraged, I returned the compliment, which led to us exchanging a couple more glasses and bottles at high velocity before I finally grabbed some poor bloke’s full pint off the bar and bull’s-eyed it straight into the cluster of several bottles still remaining on Daley’s table, leading to a satisfying explosion of glass and beer.
Amazingly, Daley didn’t then sprint over and beat the snot out of me, so I turned back to the bar and the man whose pint I’d nicked grabbed me by my top and started bellowing abuse a matter of inches from my face. I shouted back: ‘Hey! HEY! Calm the f*ck down - I said I’ll buy you another drink!’ He thought about it for a few seconds before we then let go of each other and he looked around at the bar; I asked him what he’d like and after a couple more seconds he decided on a Maker’s Mark.  Dream over.

I later looked up the remaining 2015 baseball schedule for the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, but found it’s no longer home to a baseball team and nowadays is used by Trojans football team. Following this, I decided to check if any one-off baseball games are due, and, while still drawing a blank, I discovered that the Special Olympics are being held at the stadium from 25th July to 2nd August – the first Olympics to be held there since 1984, the year of Daley Thompson’s triumph. Baseball is a part of the games, although I couldn’t find whether it’s being held in the main stadium or at another venue.

The LAMC is roofless, so I guess that removes any literal meaning from what I was aware of in the dream, and the only association with the sky I could find from the ’84 Olympics was the closing ceremony: According to Wikipedia:

POST CLOSING CEREMONY FANFARE

* Featured powerful trumpet and choral music as Richard Basehart lent his voice to a rousing monologue.

* Thus Spake Zarathustra blared as a 200 foot wide (estimated), jet powered, scale model UFO appeared and then communicated via sound and light.

* Next, a 7’8” tall man dressed in a grey alien costume emerged and saluted humanity’s efforts.

* Finally, fireworks.

It could be that the dream is about how we do our best to cultivate a ‘perfect ten’ (as in the ten events of the decathlon) in terms of our Earthly existence and the dualistic ‘competition’ of everyday life; however, in the spiritually subdued void that is this realm, we are in-effect competing in the ‘games’ of the demiurge/Black Iron Prison as mentioned by PKD, and this could be symbolised by the games being held at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – with Coliseum - or Colloseum - being the name of the famous Ancient-Roman amphitheatre, and as such one of the most notable images associated with that era and with what PKD suggested was a simultaneous instance of the current NWO – and persecutor of the Gnostics.   

Upon breaking free of the urge to indulge in repeated rounds of 3D existence (which would equate to Daley Thompson not giving into the urge to consume even more of the drug), then we are able to step out from the ‘stadium’ of duality and into the City of Angels.

The glass and bottle fight may show the ferocity of 3D dualism and of the ease with which we can slip into lowered standards of behaviour even when trying to help others to awaken from their slumber. I think the final scene at the bar could demonstrate how, when we calm our emotions and begin to think clearly, we will raise our eyes to the ‘top shelf’ (focus on a higher range of possibilities) and eventually make the choice to recognise Original Source and our relationship to it: ourselves as marks of the maker – Maker’s Mark.

It may be clutching at a straw, but, after seeking wisdom from Wikipedia, I think Nietzsche’s Thus Spake Zarathustra (upon which the tone poem played during the ceremony is based) may complement the above, in that it speaks of how humans are merely at the intermediary stage in between that of apes and of a higher, ‘superhuman’ state. The dictum ‘God is dead,’ which appears in the novel, could allude to the spiritually lifeless Corrupt Demiurge that assumes divine rule over this realm, and which uses the ‘Trojan Horse’ of fake belief systems in order to breech our defences.

I’m not too sure about the Baseball reference, unless it’s about needing to aim for a ‘Home Run’ in order to extract ourselves and return to our true (higher) states.

The ‘biggest game of the season’ may be about the End Times and of our opportunity to achieve victory over that which seeks to bring the roof down over our heads.

As for the hand dream: maybe connecting the dots that are coloured ‘heart- chakra green’ - the practice of higher love gives us the ‘eyes and ears’ to find our true direction? (The index finger is the one we normally use to ‘point the way.’)

Maybe the poster scene is simply about utilising our own ‘higher’ potential, because if we rely on the efforts of others then we will never arrive at our own, true homes.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 28th Jul 2015 10:57 am)

#14 Thu 23rd Jul 2015 12:34 pm

Sencha

I had a few shady dreams prior to this one, so I suspect it may be BS disguised as something well meant.

After being round the home of a mate & ex-toking partner, where several dodgy types were trying to convince me to get stoned with them (which I declined), I arrived by bike back at my family home. Upon walking up the driveway I saw the house had been replaced by a gym, and while being greeted by some old friends I barely remembered (I don't know them in real life) I realized I'd been away for a very long time. Also, I was aware that the last time I'd been there, the gym had offered training in a wide variety of traditional Far Eastern martial arts - which all of us had taken up, only now, all my friends were training purely in Western boxing - apparently because it was being taught for free. I think there were less than ten of them altogether and wherever I looked they (all men) were engaged in various aspects of pugilistic training, such as pounding heavybags - and so on. A particularly weird practice caught my eye and it was one of the lads holding a sledgehammer and using it to gently pound the stomach of another - wheelchair-bound - fighter, in the way a medicine ball can be used for the same purpose. I thought 'Jeez, that's gotta be bad for his organs - even when done gently!'

My vantage point then pulled back somewhat and I watched two of them engaging in some light sparing as they flicked out jabs at each others' heads, and after a few seconds they, along with the others following. moved over to a sliding door (Star Trek style) that opened up and let them pass through, before making their way down some stairs to the next level. My view pulled back even more and I watched as they made their way down through multiple levels, one after another, each accessed via similar sliding doors and stairways. Eventually, they arrived at the bottom level and walked up to a barrier that was like those metal grids which are pulled down over shop fronts at night, only it appeared to be made of an energy, rather than metal, and the net-like design meant we could see through to the other side. I assumed a position with the group once again, although it was as if I was an invisible observer as no-one acknowledged or spoke to me, and as I stood there I was aware of a group consensus that touching the barrier would result in something akin to an electric shock. The level we were on was a bit like a countryside trail, with grass and a few bushes here-and-there, and through the barrier we saw how the landscape continued in a similar fashion - only there was also a foreboding jet-black river which passed by some way out from the barrier and continued off into the distance; it was still, yet caught the light in a fashion that gave it an unnatural hue - like it was more a river of tar, than water.

As they all looked at the river, one of the men commented 'That's the way they got in.' - and I knew it made reference to something negative having breached the wider zone around us. Then, a little grey-haired old lady appeared next to us - to which no-one seemed taken aback - and she began speaking. As is often the case, I don't recall the entirety of what was said, but I do remember the latter part which was '... you need to focus on the internal; none of you really know what heaven is.' This was followed by a brief pause before she ended with 'I bet you all can't wait until Nigeria next Wednesday?' - to which everyone slightly nodded their heads in agreement. I knew 'Nigeria next Wednesday' was somehow to do with their returning to the surface before ultimately leaving the inner, prison zone. As she was speaking, I began to slowly awaken and as I entered the final stages of light sleep it was as if she was standing right next to my bed while talking.

I think what she said is most likely symbolic, as I don't see why any event in Nigeria - next Wednesday - would herald a positive turn of events with regards our situations here & now - but I'll keep an open mind, I guess... Almost immediately upon waking up and thinking over her words, I considered whether the first letter in each word (NNW) could be key - as in North, North West. I looked up the Hitchcock film of the same name to see if the story-line had any relevance, but nothing obvious jumped out at me - just some tenuous connections at best. I also looked up 'Nigeria' and 'Wednesday,' and found a news story about some bombings that took place yesterday (Wednesday), killing 29 people, but while sad, it's not an uncommon occurrence these days and so doesn't strike me as relevant in any significant way. Something about the whole dream suggests possible 'BS' to me. Sure, there's a valid metaphor of the spirit/soul (house) having been turned away from spiritually responsible dualism (Daosit/Buddhist-based martial arts) and instead coerced into a dualistic practice which lacks the same emphasis on conscious awareness & improvement (Western boxing), and of the spirit - or zone of our conscious habitation - having been invaded by a 'dark river' of negativity that imprisoned us via tampering at a deep level of our subconscious - but I can't for the life find a connection between our desired liberation and what she said.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 24th Jul 2015 10:39 am)

#15 Fri 24th Jul 2015 10:39 am

Sencha

Continued from the above:

Wheelchair: 'Seeing or dreaming that you are in a wheelchair, suggests that you need to stand on your own two feet and stop depending on others. Perhaps you are feeling helpless. Alternatively, it indicates that you are literally letting others push you around. You need to start standing up for yourself.' - I think this is about the spiritually 'crippling' situation we were cast into.

Sledgehammer: Seeing or using a sledgehammer in your dream, suggests that you need to break down the walls that you have created around you. - The 'walls' of our limiting consciousness.

Boxing: 'Dreaming that you are boxing, suggests that you are experiencing some internal struggle or conflict. The dream may also be a pun on "boxing" things us. It suggests that you are limiting yourself and your goals/ideas. It may also indicate that you keep your emotions inside.'

Elderly: 'Seeing an elderly person in your dream, represents wisdom or spiritual power. Pay attention to the message or advise that they are conveying you. They help provide life answers and solutions to your problems and try to guide you toward the right direction.'

Nigeria's motto: 'Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress'

Wednesday: Associated with Mercury: Messenger of the gods.

Considering all the above meanings, I think the point could be about us not needing to wait for a divine messenger to deliver a grand revelation that leads us all into a state of unity, faith, peace and progress - as that isn't how it (heaven, positive 4D, ascension) works - and instead, we need to find our own 'heaven' through inner work.

The negative nature of  the dreams preceding the above spooked me into thinking this was more of the same, albeit in sheep's clothing, but on reflection I don't see how it could benefit a negative agenda.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 24th Jul 2015 04:18 pm)

#16 Mon 27th Jul 2015 12:40 pm

Sencha

Nothing 'prophetic' about this one either, but it shared a similar feature with the first dream in this thread.

I was stood in a house in rural Japan, and while I didn't get a thorough look at the interior I could tell it was a modern take on a traditional home, with the same predominance of wooden structures. Through a window on the left I saw it was situated in an elevated position that overlooked another classically-designed home, and as I glanced upwards I saw - through the glass roof - two meteors falling down to Earth. From the angles they were approaching they appeared to have originated from directly above my location, only they'd split onto opposing trajectories, with one headed diagonally down towards a point a mile or so ahead of the house and the other towards a point roughly a mile behind it.

As the front and rear ends of the house were also made of glass, I was able to watch as the two meteors simultaneously hit the ground with an impact that shook the floor. There were no fiery explosions, but as I ran out the front door to get a better look, two towering tsunamis of earth and dust began to spread out and close in on my position. I waited for several seconds until the first bits of debris began hitting the house and then ran back inside, closing the door behind me. I then stood in the middle of the room, watching through the roof as blackness engulfed everything; yet, as quickly as it had arrived it lifted, and I could once again see daylight all around.

My first thought was to pull out my phone so I could go outside again to film the aftermath - while silently cursing the fact I'd not had the presence of mind to record the actual impacts - and upon trying to switch it on to video mode I accidentally pressed the map icon. I felt my temper starting to rise as I struggled to turn it off again, as for some unexplicable reason I couldn't see the usual 'exit' button on the screen and the more I fumbled with it the more frustrated I got. I couldn't tell which area the map showed - and I was too annoyed to care - but my attention was suddenly caught by a little table to my left, upon which was a single roll-up and lighter. I don't smoke, but nevertheless decided I'd spark it up while walking outside; as I reached for the roll-up, the lighter, which was laying flat on the table, suddenly ignited of it's own accord - only it was one of those 'turbo flame' jobs and it nearly singed my fingers as I pulled my hand back just in the nick of time. Two young women then appeared - both Caucasian - and one of them picked up what was apparently her ciggy. That was it.

Orient: 'Dreaming that you are in the orient means spiritual awakening.'

House: 'Seeing a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche.'

Meteor: 'Seeing a meteor in your dream, suggests that you will experience success in a project. You are trying to realize your greatest desires. Seeing a meteor shower in your dream means romantic thoughts and idealistic notions.'

Map: 'Dreaming that you see or study a map means that you are being guided and led in a direction that will fulfill your needs and goals. It also indicates a new change in your business which will be followed by temporary disappointments and then stable profits.' My frustration while attempting to switch the phone to video mode may be to do with needless distractions that get in the way of tuning into my 'Spiritual Positioning System' - which gives an essential overview of my path and the best way to navigate it. (See also, 'Mobile Phone,' 'Cigarette,' and 'Women' below.)

Mobile Phone: ' Seeing or using a cell phone in your dream indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility.'

Cigarette: 'Dreaming that you are smoking or offering a cigarette means your need for a break. It may also points to issues of dependency. However if you are against smoking and have this dream, you must analyze aspects of your waking life and what you are dong that may adversely affect your health.' - I suspect this refers to spiritual health, with the lighter being the 'flame' of my higher conscience that attempts to 'illuminate' and dissuade me from reaching for 'unhealthy' indulgence/distractions (see below).

Women: 'Seeing a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or may also represent your mother. Alternatively, it may indicate temptation and guilt.' The two women looked almost identical, therefore it could be they represent duality - and the 'temptations' (attachments) that come with it.

Vesica Pisces (potentially formed by the expanding (circular) walls of impact debris overlapping at the location of the house).

The Vesica Pisces is easily one of the most profound geometrical images of ancient and modern times. It is, for example, considered to be an integral part of the Ark of the Covenant, as described and shown figuratively by ka-gold's version of the Vesica Pisces.

Essentially the intersection of two, overlapping spheres, the Vesica Pisces (including the interior portion of it, and/or the more common two dimensional version) represents, among other things: 

1)  The joining of God and Goddess to create an offspring,

2)  A symbol for Jesus Christ,

3)  In art a pointed oval used as an aureole in medieval sculpture and painting,

4)  The vagina of the female goddess,

5)  The basic motif in the Flower of Life,

6)  An overlay of the Tree of Life,

7)  The formative power of polygons,

8)  A geometrical description of square roots and harmonic proportions, and/or

7)  A source of immense power and energy,

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 28th Jul 2015 11:27 am)

Board footer