Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » I Met My Mom When She Was A Kid :O

#1 Tue 9th Apr 2013 12:28 pm

Sencha

I Met My Mom When She Was A Kid :O

Flippin' weird, man. I was walking along the road where my mom grew up and realized she and her parents had just arrived back home a few minutes earlier. I got to the house and after walking in through the front door I saw her in the lounge - as a kid - playing on the floor in front of me. I wanted to go in and tell her I was her son from the future, but soon realized that would probably fry her head - and also, if we then got into a conversation about her/our future and arrived at the part where she asks about 2013 ('Erm, well, you kinda, erm... aren't around any more, and haven't been for over 2 decades') now THAT would be a head fry!!!

A large tray then appeared in my hands, upon which were several items. I can't remember what they were (strangely enough) although they were possibly small - medium sized ornaments and objects. Whatever they were they belonged to me, and were from my 'future' timeline (from her perspective). I squatted down and slid the tray along the floor to just in front of where she was sat and she began to look at the items in turn. Also, I seem to remember the top of the door frame was very low down (around 4 feet high) and that was partly why I squatted down in order to pass the tray to her. I suddenly became aware that she was 12 years old, before she then changed into my younger sister who looked to be around the same age.

- I think this is to do with the fact that the evening before I'd been considering why, if we know of our lower selves being 'here' and of our Higher selves being 'here' too - but unseen/unremembered - then what is stopping the Higher from revealing itself/what is stopping us from fully remembering ourselves and entering into full awareness of being & consciousness? I know it's an issue of being 'ready,' but I was thinking over the matter anyway to try and find any factors I was neglecting.

- It could have been showing that the Higher Self, as existing in a state of being beyond linear time, is with us now in its relative 'past' and while it could just walk into our lives and reveal all, maybe it would blow our heads (and defeat the point of evolving) if it happened before we're ready/mature enough to handle the intensity of it; and so the HS 'stoops down' to our level and provides us with glimpses of our future, or 'Higher & evolved' selves by way of carefully-timed nuggets of wisdom and flashes of insight (the 'objects' from the future) that allow us to gradually GROK new levels at a pace that suits our stages of development; and so the wings slowly unfurl. I guess, by the time of the future Higher Self being in such an evolved state, the lower us has died - at least in the sense of our dualistic limitations having died off - but the nature of sudden and full revelation regarding this issue would perhaps be too shocking for the ego to endure as it faces the reality if its own demise.

- My mom appearing could show that as merged Higher and Lower Beings, we are our own mothers - in a sense - and also our own children (extensions of our Higher Selves existing in a fallen realm), and 'sister' could be a play on PKD's belief that it was his deceased twin sister, Jane, who was somehow tied into his experiences. Maybe 'twin' is being used to convey the need to merge our 'twin' or dual aspects, the higher & lower, yin & yang, into a greater whole. The realization that my mom was aged 12 in this scene led me to working out the year it would have been, and it was 1957. I then remembered a passage in Exegesis that I'd read before bed in which PKD mentions that, according to a certain theory, the universe is created out of 22 Hebrew letters, and that there is a missing 23rd letter, which, if added, changes everything for the better. 1,9,5 and 7 add up to 22, and perhaps it is the intrusion of the Higher Self into the 'past'/state of incompleteness (22) - and merger with the lower self - which constitutes the addition of the missing 23rd letter.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_dsc00121.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_dsc00122.jpg

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#2 Thu 6th Jun 2013 12:14 pm

Sencha

Re: I Met My Mom When She Was A Kid :O

Nothing new here. For reference purposes I'm just adding some old posts from another thread that relate to the above; it's the '22/23' parts I'm particularly concerned with.

Sencha: (#7)

'Hmmm, our discussing blond females appears to have prompted a dream-time appearance two nights ago.

I was at a campsite and sitting down and talking with a young blond woman, and it was like when you're on the final day of your holiday (as a kid) and you're about to say your goodbyes to your new-found holiday friend before going back home with your parents. So we decided to exchange addresses and each began writing our details down onto pieces of A4 paper. I wrote my name along the top of mine but then realized I wasn't going to fit the final letter of my surname on as I had misjudged the size of my writing, and so I screwed up the paper with the intention of trying again on a new piece.

As she carried on writing her own details down I told her my birthday, and she told me hers - which happened to be the very next day after my own, i.e., the 2nd and the 3rd. This surprised me somewhat, but I was even more surprised to then realize that it was in fact my birthday on THAT very day, and I told her excitedly, 'Wow! - I only just remembered it's actually my birthday today!!!' She then told me she was 22 years old.

Next, I saw an image of my mom's face in what was either a portal or mind's eye form, and she was telling me that I had to leave now. I was slightly miffed as I hadn't had time to get contact details off the blond girl and couldn't see what she was writing on her own piece of paper. Dream over.

- I looked up campsite and it says 'Alternatively, it refers to your social circle and support group. You need to have a sense of belonging, but at the same time be self-sufficient and independent.'

- I suspect me leaving / going home is about 'leaving' the previous realm of being to come here, and thereby temporarily saying goodbye to my social circle and support group - at least while in a state of amnesia - and as such I can't remember her identity or contact details, and my screwing up the piece of paper with my own name on could be due to it not reflecting my 'true' identity. Or, 'she' doesn't need my details, especially if I'm an extension of her or her social group.

- My birthday being 'today' may reflect the true state of time - as opposed to linear time - and as such in the real sense I am 'here' simultaneously in the eternal present moment and therefore 'now' is the same moment as the moment of my 'birth' into this realm. This leads me to consider that the blond woman saying her birthday is the very next day implies that she is from a future moment - or rather a higher state of time - and this could support theories of our having been inserted here into the 'past,' as seen from the perspective of our fully evolved future selves. My mom calling me could be reflective of my birth into 3D.

I'm not sure what she meant by saying she is 22 years old, unless that genuinely reflects her relative age in terms of her physical makeup. But I checked up a meaning for 22 and found 'These signs indicate that your train of thought is in unity with your astrological influences.' so maybe it was a plant to confirm my interpretations of the dream as a whole - assuming she knew how I would interpret, which I guess she would.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 17th Sep 2012 02:32 pm)'

SiriArc: (#9)

Good morning America and welcome to Monday September 17, 2012. Try to find something positive to do today, even a walk in nature, because outside your environment things are moving towards a great destiny that will affect everyone.

Tuesday at sundown rings in the Jewish New Year (5773) (power year 22) and what a year it promises to be as all things come full cycle.

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet and all have greater meaning in end times.

In Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the Sephiroth in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.

There are 22 chapters of the Book of Revelation of John in the Bible.

There are 22 verses in Surah "Al Burooj" (The Zodiac, or Constellations), in the Quran.

Traditional Tarot decks have 22 cards with allegorical subjects. These serve as trump cards in the game. The Fool is usually a kind of wild-card among the trumps and unnumbered, so the highest trump is numbered 21. Occult Tarot decks usually have 22 similar cards which are called Major Arcana.

Messier object M22 is a magnitude 6.5 globular cluster in the constellation Sagittarius. The Milky Way is at its densest near Sagittarius - the galactic center.

In Numerology 22 is a Master Number.

22 = 11:11

22 = 4 = closure

On Saturday 9/22 Libra awakens seeking balance as the Autumnal Equinox arrives. Libra will not be happy about what has taken place since last she ruled and will seek to make change, only to fail as Scorpio rises. Scorpio is Egypt and the Middle East.

Blue had a Tread, 22, but thanks to the “big mistake”

all that remains is

http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1026

Sencha: (#11)

SiriArc, on the subject of 22's I dreamed this last night:

I was looking down onto a spiral flight of stairs (imagine looking at the stone steps in a castle's tower from above) and the stairs were slowly spiraling downward into a 'stair vortex' and as they did so new steps would appear at the top of the vortex and follow the other into the spiral. I noticed there were what looked like hundreds of tiny little pigeons all standing on each step, and as I realized I needed to walk down the stairway I had to wait for a while until a step appeared that had just enough pigeon-free room for me to be able to take my first step onto it.

The next thing I knew I was at the bottom of the stairs and in what appeared to be an 'Arrivals' area at an airport, and I was accompanied by a young blond woman. For some reason I was in a hurry and started sprinting along a walkway, but as I did so I passed an immigration / customs officer who was manning a checkpoint where people flash their ID. I skidded to a stop then showed the guy my ID card and told him ' There isn't anything in there except for...' and I then turned to the blond woman next to me and continued 'she'll tell you,' and with that she said '2,2' and I finished off the rest by adding another '2,2.'

This satisfied that officer and as we walked off the woman said 'You'll have to come stay at my dad's,' and I replied 'That's ok, he's done enough for me already.'

End of dream.

- I think the stairway spiraling downwards into a vortex is about dropping down into this incarnation, and hyperdictionary says: 'Seeing spiral or winding stairs, signify growth and/or rebirth.'

- According to the same dream dic 'pigeon' means 'You may be expressing a desire to return home,' so in this particular context I think pigeons represent those souls here in the 3D trap who are either consciously or unconsciously desiring to 'get the flock out of here' and return to their true state.

- Being in a hurry could show that we don't intend hanging around here any longer the necessary or that maybe we have to complete some task before a certain (linear) time arrives.

- My ID not showing any personal details may be about my / our ID here not being representative of our true selves.

- The woman is possibly the extension of my HS that I encounter frequently, and her offering me shelter 'at my dad's' may be about our true spiritual family (unfallen) that offers us protection and care as long as we're here. Father can be said to represent authority & protection.

- The 2222 part is most likely tied into one of the meanings that SiriArc mentioned in #9. It may be that I was confirming her saying '2,2,' or mirroring it due to the fact that in essence we're coming from the same point of origin.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 6th Jun 2013 12:28 pm)

#3 Thu 18th Jul 2013 12:44 pm

Sencha

I noticed last night that the final page of entries in PKD's Exegesis is page number 895 - which adds up to 22. Kind of fitting that his last entry while alive as PKD is associated with 22, and that his next state of being following death (full remembrance) would, I guess, tie into the factors associated with 23 - at least in the context of the previous posts.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 18th Jul 2013 06:16 pm)

#4 Mon 23rd Sep 2013 12:07 pm

Sencha

Mmmmkaaaay... I planned on reading through good section of Exegisis before bed but left it too late and as a result of feeling knackered I decided to just let the book flop open at a random page and see what words of PKD wisdom fate dealt me.

It opened at pages 598 & 599, which respectively add up to 22 & 23 (see above posts). The first headed passage to appear on the first page is as follows:

[83:34] The Savior of the Third Age, unlike Jesus, will not be in human form; he will (as Jesus says) be everywhere, like "lightening." Another human savior would replicate the Second Age. No - something different is meant. Everywhere. Ubique.

I suddenly have the eerie feeling that Christ is meant but a different kind of Christ from Jesus entirely. A meta-organism. [...]

Christ as a secret ruler of the world available directly to the believer, without human mediation. And in the believer God as the spirit; both Christ and the spirit are equally God. God outside and God inside. An apotheosis of reality inner and outer.

The "He has been transplanted and is alive" and then seeing the Sacred Tetragrammaton is notification to me to go out and preach the good news - which I did in the form of VALIS Regained. That will be published, even if VALIS isn't.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 23rd Sep 2013 12:10 pm)

#5 Thu 20th Aug 2015 12:35 pm

Sencha

Well, not quite this time, but almost...

A friend got me Terminator Genisys on dodgy DVD yesterday and after watching it last night the time travel element later influenced a Montalk dream.

It began with me appearing back in the 1950's and having traveled from the present in order to meet up with my mom when she was a teenager. I'd timed it so I would be on the main road just up from where she'd get of the bus on her way back from school, before making her way towards me then turning right into a little side road that led to her home. However, my virgin time traveling attempt didn't go exactly as planned, as by the time I'd arrived I could see a few lads in uniform walking up from the bus stop and I realized I'd got there a couple of minutes too late. I decided to make the short walk to her home and maybe even catch her up on the way, and as I set off I thought about how cool it was that we, in future times, were now be able to travel back and meet our deceased relatives and family - completely ignoring what would be my waking-time reservations about potentially screwing with people's heads by appearing as their future offspring, etc.

I remember turning into her road then following the bend round to the right and passing the tall privet hedge that completely hid away the house before her own, but then I skipped the part where I actually arrived at her front door and instead suddenly found myself in one of the bedrooms. My mom wasn't there, but Montalk was - a version of him that looked around 15 years old and had long floppy curtains down past his ears, along with a couple of lads I didn't know and one of my younger cousins, Oliver, who also looked to be around 15 years old (which he was the last time I met him way back in the 90's).

I gathered Montalk had just been leading the group in a discussion on time travel, but was gutted upon finding they'd finished shortly before I got there. I spoke with him briefly and said I was interested to deepen my knowledge of the subject, to which he gave the following advice: 'When it comes to time travel, all you need to remember is this: if you can see time, you can't see time.' va

He then picked up a thick Business Studies textbook and asked if I'd ever studied the subject, and I told him I had for a while back in the early 90's. He said that was the subject they'd be studying next week, and upon anticipating a boring lesson I began to mentally make my excuses for not turning up.

The name Oliver is said to be derived from the Olive Tree, which is revered in some cultures and often known as The Tree of Life; it is also said Olive trees have a timeless feel to them - young trees can look old, while old trees still express an ageless, graceful beauty.

Dream dictionary meaning of Olives: 'Seeing or eating olives, symbolizes contentment and faithful friends. It also refers to immortality. Seeing an olive branch means reconciliation, peace, and hope. You may also find a resolution to your conflicts and have a burden lifted off you.' - Immortality - timelessness/ageless.

Late: 'Dreaming that you are late indicates your fear of change and your ambivalence about seizing an opportunity. You may feel unready, unworthy, or unsupported in your current circumstances. Additionally, you may be overwhelmed or conflicted with decisions about your future.'

Studying: 'Dreaming that you are studying means that your intellect and knowledge will catapult you into a path of success and wealth.'

Books: 'Dreaming of books indicates calmness. You will advance toward your goals at a slow and steady pace. Books also symbolize knowledge, intellect, information and wisdom. Consider the type of book. It may represent a significant calling into a specific field of work.' (See below.)

Business: 'The dream may also be telling you that you have been slacking off and you need to “get back to work''.'

Mother: 'Seeing your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection.'

Time Travel: 'Dreaming about time travel indicates your wish to escape from your present reality. You want to go back into the past or jump forward to the future to a period where your hopes are realized. This type also represents your romantic nature or your desire to romanticize everything.'

- In other words: 'Pull yer finger out boy - you gotta put the effort in if you want the results!'

I'm guessing the message to do with time is that if I'm aware of time, then I'm only aware of linear time and therefore not able to see real, timeless time - and as such am only aware of my linear 'mortal self' and not the true, higher, timeless state that is what we really are. Although that's just an initial, and probably shallow, interpretation that may be revised with time.

'If you can see time, you can't see time' - conversely, 'If you can't see time, you can see time': transcending time enables true knowledge of time.

Update: I'm thinking, based upon the nature of what Montalk said, that the issue of paradox is maybe a bigger key to time travel than the initial interpretation I arrived at.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 24th Aug 2015 11:17 am)

#6 Tue 1st Sep 2015 05:21 pm

SW

This is astounding, beautiful and mind boggling. I will have to reread again when I am not on here after drinking two beers. But I love it and especially when I just watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uxFygmLUvE

High Five~

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#7 Wed 2nd Sep 2015 11:37 am

Sencha

That's a touching video SW and I like the way one of the comments underneath it mentions how, when we look up at a clear starry sky, we're simultaneously seeing lights that originated from their respective sources tens, hundreds, thousands, and millions of years ago - and in an 'as above, so below' kind of way, it's reflective of the real nature of time and of our true, non-linear essence - no matter how many 'lives' we experience, they're all one unified tapestry that is viewable to our HS's simultaneously.

I got a music-sync when typing the first line of this post as the tune I was listening to moved into a woman singing 'We are all stars under the sun' over & over.

'We are stars under the sun, riding the wave of life as one taking the time to feel the love'

https://youtu.be/q7xdC_U6_jw?t=395 from 6:35.

Yes that dream was a nice one, especially as I don't get many 'Mom' dreams and when I do it's usually my guilty conscience giving me a slap up the back of the head - although I guess this one was too, kinda wink

'Mind boggling' alright - I could have done with a beer after the effort of trying to nail it down.

#8 Tue 8th Sep 2015 07:29 am

SW

grater

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#9 Mon 14th Sep 2015 12:40 pm

Sencha

Not exactly time travel here, but it involved a trip down memory lane and began with me in an archives office full of filing cabinets of varying sizes that were being used to store records the old-school way - before IBMs the size of washing machines took over responsibility.

I realized I was at the offices of the local authority I worked for in my late teens, in the Housing Department, although this dream-time office didn’t at all resemble the actual real-time office. I also knew I’d been granted permission to be there in order to search for some info and as I knelt down at a small metal cabinet and began flicking through the long row of small index cards in the draw I’d pulled open, I saw a man squatting down a bit further on to my right. He was a white dude possibly around my own age and appeared to be a little stressed – presumably due to a fruitless search for a much needed piece of information.

I looked over and asked what he was looking for and he replied ‘Steve Maloney,’ and by coincidence I was at that moment looking through the ‘M’s’ in my own cabinet. After a few seconds of searching I found a the card he was looking for and handed it to him, but he said there was more info he needed.

I then moved onto another set of drawers to my left and after a few seconds of searching was surprised to find an old envelope, upon which the address was written in my own handwriting. I assumed the council tenant I’d sent it to had for some inexplicable reason returned it and it had then gotten filed away, but as I continued searching I found a couple more envelopes also addressed by myself and upon opening one of them up and briefly scanning the letter, noticed I’d spelt one word in the subject heading incorrectly. I forget what the word was but there was an ‘e’ wrongly placed after an ‘ai’.

Putting it down to a lack of Spell Check back in those days, I stood up and walked into a little room, to my left, and as I once again began sifting through a waist-height set of drawers a different man walked in. I took him to be a high up manager type and he was pleasantly interested in what I was up to, but upon telling him I was ‘searching for info for some bloke…’ he interjected with ‘Yeah, Steve Maloney’ – and smiled. I also told him about finding some old letters I’d written all those years ago - just as I opened a large drawer next to my left side and pulled out – much to my astonishment – an old, large cardboard folder from home, inside which I used to store some of the stuff I’d been allowed to bring back from school when I was little kid; things like handmade Xmas cards for my parents, pictures and short stories in barely legible 5 year old’s handwriting – although I continued to put similar stuff in there for the next 6 years up until I left juniors, so it was packed to bursting point by then.

As I blurted out ‘And what the hell is THIS doing in here?!’ I opened it and upon a quick flick through the dark coloured dividers I realized it was in fact empty, except for a single piece of work at the rear – the details of which I don’t recall, but I gathered it was probably the most up-to-date piece I’d put in there when I was in my final junior year. (Unfortunately, after I’d moved out my dad accidentally threw it away during a clear-out of the loft one day - and when I found out I felt like strangling him over the loss of my lovingly compiled set of childhood memories, although I eventually chilled out - after a few months.)

Throughout this, the man just continued to smile a kind, understanding sort of smile, and then the dream ended.

I firstly looked up the name Steve Malone online but didn’t find anyone by that name who jumped out in any way, so next I looked up the names individually:

Steve: ‘Stephen or Steven: /stiːvən/ is a masculine first name, derived from the Greek name Στέφανος (Stéfanos), in turn from the Greek word "στέφανος", meaning "wreath, crown, honour, reward", literally "that which surrounds or encompasses".[1][2] In ancient Greece, a wreath was given to the winner of a contest (from which the crown, symbol of rulers derived).’

Malone (1): The meaning of Malone is “Servant of St. John”.

(2): Malone is of Lithuanian origin. The name Malone means 'by the grace of God'.

Saint John (John the Apostle):

‘Church tradition holds that John is the author of the Gospel of John and four other books of the New Testament — the three Epistles of John and the Book of Revelation. In the Gospel, authorship is internally credited to the "disciple whom Jesus loved" (ὁ μαθητὴς ὃν ἠγάπα ὁ Ἰησοῦς, o mathētēs on ēgapa o Iēsous) in John 20:2. John 21:24 claims that the Gospel of John is based on the written testimony of the "Beloved Disciple". The authorship of some Johannine literature has been debated since about the year 200.[2][3] Some[by whom?] doubt that the "Gospel of John" was written by an individual named "John" (Ἰωάννης or יוחנן). Nevertheless, the notion of "John the Evangelist" exists, and is usually thought of as the same as the Apostle John.’ - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_the_Apostle

It could be that the dream is about our quest to end the forgetting of our true, divine identities, with the folder showing that while we have our present (up-to-date) memory of self, there is a far bigger store of information waiting to be accessed and recalled.

The ‘Steve’ aspect is maybe to do with our Higher selves and greater body of being which ‘surrounds’ and ‘emcompasses’ us – as yet mostly unseen & remembered, while Malone/Saint John is perhaps about the true nature of The Second Coming – whereby we are collectively & individually writing a brand new ‘New Testament,’ as the ‘Beloved Disciples.’

Early thoughts – may yet revise.

On a side note...

Malone: 'One having the penis the size of a prehistoric reptile, otherwise known as a dinosaur.' - www.urbandictionary.com

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 23rd Sep 2015 12:24 pm)

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » I Met My Mom When She Was A Kid :O

Board footer