Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 10th Jan 2013 12:44 pm

Sencha

Lucid dream

I had my first lucid dream in ages the other night, and it came after I had specifically requested contact with my HS, positive spiritual beings, etc., before going to bed.

It began with me appearing on a cliff ledge and down below me stretched a vast grassy plain. I could see two tall hills midway into the distance with one on the left, and the other on the right of the plain. On top of the left one was a huge Christian church and on the other was a beautiful old tudor-era house. I asked 'Can all spirit guides please reveal themselves?' and with that I saw scores of figures all walking around on the landscape below. I realized I'd repeated an old mistake and so amended the question to 'Can MY spirit guides please reveal themselves?' A single figure then appeared way ahead of me on the plain and I then felt myself being magnetically drawn forward off the ledge; I resisted it at first but then 'let go' and I floated down to where the figure was - which happened to be just in front of the midway point in between the two hills. It was a woman with brown bobbed hair, but she soon changed into a good friend who happens to be a devoted Christian (one of what I call the 'good' Christians who live the code rather than attend church but then act like hypocrites at any other time). We exchanged greetings and I asked 'Can you show me what you really look like please?' and she answered 'I'm not able to to put on a show.' I looked up at the church and then the house and was staggered by the beauty of both. As I stood there 'Wow-ing' she laughed and playfully encouraged me to 'come on!' - or it may have been 'get a move on!' I then looked to my left and saw five  (I think) handheld-size crucifixes which were suspended in the air behind each other in a diagonal rising line. Each one was maybe 6 feet behind the other and a few feet higher. Each crucifix was the colour of smokey quartz and they were also stunningly beautiful. I looked at my friend and she continued to smile as I stood there jaw-dropped at the wonderful sights around me.

In short, I think the lofty heights of both the church and the house (and them also being on the same level) were showing a mirror image of the essence of the true inner-teachings of Christianity, whereby the true 'heights' of the Christian way are realized by the increasing attainment of higher stages of spiritual evolution (a house can symbolise the soul according to dream dictionaries). The is also demonstrated by the crystal 'smokey quartz' which is associated with cleansing and of the transformation of negative energies into positive.

Possibly more to add but am out of time for now...

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 11th Jan 2013 07:45 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Fri 11th Jan 2013 07:48 am

Sencha

Re: Lucid dream

After I'd posted this yesterday the time was 04.44, which can mean:

'Angel Number 444 asks that you pay attention to your intuition and inner-wisdom as your connection with your angels and the angelic realm is very strong at this time.  You are encouraged to continue on your current path as your drive and determination will lead to success and fulfilment.

Angel Number 444 is a message that the angels and Archangels are with you, encouraging and guiding you.  They are offering you positive energies, inner-strength and support to enable you to get the work done that you need to.  They know and understand that you have been toiling diligently towards your goals, and encourage you to continue on your current path to achieve the success and results you desire. Use your strong connection with the angelic realm to your benefit and be open to their promptings and messages.  Listen to your intuition and follow its guidance.'

I then went to a local shop to grab a couple of reduced food items before they closed and the price came to 44p.

#3 Mon 14th Jan 2013 12:42 pm

Sencha

I had another Christian-themed dream last night where I saw a guy who used to play the lead role in a British series called 'Chancer.' He was looking all downcast and seemed to have injured his feet - or at least they weren't 'working' properly. A blond woman then walked up to him and used a key to unlock metal casings which I now noticed had been fastened over his feet and lower legs, and as she did so I could see that inside each foot was a fish swimming in water. She told him 'These have been growing for the past few thousand years, and they're ready now.' The 'Chancer' man mumbled 'I can't use these now' and I sensed he preferred to have the fish released so they could swim in their natural environment.

I take the damaged feet to indicate restricted mobilty - possibly our crippled DNA, and seeing as fish are a Christian symbol then them having been growing for the past few thousand years may be about the original Christ Consciousness 'growing' in preparation for release at this critical time - and in so doing being released by a process that involves our HSs. It could also show a need to fully remember our true selves/natures in order to facilitate this process - as the guy is initially unaware of the significance of what has been released, or at least he doesn't appreciate the fact it is a part of him.

The Chancer was 'a likable conman and rogue' (Wikipedia) so that is maybe about those who enter the realm as 'rogue' elements in order to destabilise the system.

#4 Tue 15th Jan 2013 12:25 pm

11eagle11

Good One, Sencha...Thank You!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#5 Tue 15th Jan 2013 12:29 pm

Sencha

No probs wink

#6 Tue 22nd Jan 2013 09:06 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Yes, i like those smile
Especially how that number 444 showed up (& in a good way) right after.

#7 Wed 8th Oct 2014 12:16 pm

Sencha

Following a reminder due to reading an 11Eagle11 post today, I decided to copy this over from the Noble Realms forum as it's one of the more significant lucid dreams I've had over the years and I may yet come to figure out a meaning for it:

'Some years back (around the year 2000) the following happened:

While dreaming, I found myself in the back garden of my dad's house and standing on the lawn. I was immediately aware I was dreaming, yet there was a crystal-clear clarity of mind that I've never felt in any lucid dream before or after that; in fact I don't think I've ever felt such prolonged clarity or awareness of the moment even in waking life. I could feel/sense everything around me as I slowly walked up the lengthy garden: the grass under my bare feet, the bushes and leaves brushing on my skin as I went past, as well as the air/wind on me.

The other thing, which was truly remarkable, was that everything was a shade of red; not in a hellish kind of way, but rather it was a stunningly beautiful scene. Even blades of grass differed in redness according to the amount of light or shade they were situated in. As I got to the end of the garden I saw a towering pillar of white light (the only non-red thing around me). I then wished myself to rise up higher so I could get a better look around me; at which point I rose up to roughly twice the height of the houses. From this position I could see over the roof tops for miles around and everything was still red, even the sky.

There were no dodgy computer graphic-type characteristics to what I was seeing, as I've seen in some lucid experiences; nor did anything become temporarily 2 dimensional as I moved around it. It was as clear and real as anything I've ever seen.

What was also interesting was at that time me and my dad were distanced from each other, due to my having left home in less than friendly circumstances. Some months after this event we eventually got together, went out one night, got bladdered, and I ended up going back to his and crashing in my old bedroom. The next morning I woke up and opened the curtains, looked down the length of the garden and then got the shock of my life: where I expected to see the end of the garden, i.e., a vegetable growing area, my dad had built a huge shed-type structure which I found out later was his own personal on-site mini-pub/bar (yes, he's got issues wink).

As soon as I saw it I immediately remembered the 'red' experience and how the pillar of light was in the same spot as where my dad had built this thing. I also remembered how I'd once read a theory which claimed how when new structures are built in this dimension, they don't always appear immediately in corresponding dimensions and as such they can gradually appear according to the 'speed' of the time field over there.

I've searched books and the Net for descriptions of any simialr experiences, yet found nothing. Perhaps it was just a product of my mind; maybe the pillar of light wasn't related to my dad's new play area whatsoever. Either way, I'm interested to know if anyone has heard of or seen anything similar to this.'

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 8th Oct 2014 12:19 pm)

#8 Thu 10th Sep 2015 12:34 pm

Sencha

I had a prolonged lucid experience last night, which was divided up into several 'episodes,' although the main reason for posting is to document what I suspect was a negative occurrence at the end.

As I was slowly coming out of sleep and the final lucid scene I began to sense my physical body and felt I was laying there with my arms folded behind my head in a manner that provided a type of cradle, with my inner upper arms slightly touching the sides of my head. After a while, I realized my actual physical arms were in a different position altogether: my left was trapped underneath my chest and I could tell my hand was numb, while my right arm was laying out of the duvet. I could still feel the other 'arms' around my head and, what's more, I also sensed a vague impression of someone laying next to me, on my rear side - and I could hear a sound that resembled the way some people, as they're about to speak, persistently emit an audible noise as their lips part - kind of like a little clicking sound. It used to give me the creeps a bit due to the people I knew who did it being a little 'odd.' (In retrospect that's a bit unfair, but it's just what I used to instinctively feel about them in general.)

When I clocked something was up I made a deliberate effort to wake up fully and as I did so 'it' pulled away.

The past few days I've done a bit of Macro-Cosmic Orbit work, so maybe it's that which led to some 'interest' in my energetic state. It's a fact of qigong practice that such things can happen, so it's a possibility it occurred in this case.

The lucid scenery was off too, in that there seemed to be defined borders I couldn't pass - like when a free-roaming character strays too far in a video game landscape. I also met an elderly woman at the beginning who looked to be in her 80's and was inside a house I'd wondered into, only to find the way out behind me had become blocked off. I asked 'Alright! - What do you want!' before she then dropped a blank piece of paper down to the floor. Instead of picking it up I challenged her to 'Reveal your true self!' and she morphed into several different personas before getting physically aggressive. (She could be symbolic of something that needs to be rejuvenated by stealing energy off a more physically vibrant entity; also, this type of qigong aims to circulate sexual energy around the body.)

In the final part of the dream I was with two mates from years ago (although it escaped my attention that in reality they aren't in their 20's anymore), and I was trying to convince them to make the most of their lucid experience. I remember saying 'You can do anything: fly, shag women - look, I can will some to appear right here...' - but, my efforts failed to yield any willing participants (thankfully), and not long after the lucid experience ended.

The whole thing had an artificial feel to it, not like some of the blissfully clear and vibrant experiences I've enjoyed previously, so I think this was a definite jack-in by something suspect.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 10th Sep 2015 12:35 pm)

#9 Sun 10th Jan 2016 02:48 pm

Sencha

This dream began with me working in a large open-plan office that reminded me of one of the soul-destroying jobs I endured throughout the 90痴. I壇 just arrived and was stood over my desk and about to open an envelope someone had left on it, and as I looked around I saw that several other people in our section but not all had received similar envelopes. On realizing I was the only person to have not opened theirs, and noticing an impatient-looking supervisor type standing not far off and eyeballing me, I tore it open and took out a greeting-type card.

I didn稚 read the inside of the card but instinctively knew it said I, along with the other recipients, had been selected to go and work in another, apparently better, section of the firm, and with that the supervisor beckoned us all follow her.

Following a brief skip in time, I was now stood in the new work area and quickly realized the 礎etter jobs we壇 been selected to do were in fact complete stinkers, as it meant working in the dreaded call-centre and dealing with a constant stream of mega-pissed off clients. I knew the stress levels would be through the roof and began thinking of ways to get reassigned back to my old department. We were handed some manuals and as I began to give mine a cursory flick through I become lucid and immediately resolved to stay relaxed and take things slow, so as to not end the experience due to over excitement as has sometimes been the case previously.

Firstly, I read through one of the pages in the manual and noticed how the words were pretty much random and none of the sentences made any sense, then I decided to do a reality test by closely examining one of my finger nails and was impressed at how detailed it was, complete with the faint lengthways ridges that ran along it.

As I stood up and decided to take a good look around and maybe even try talking with one of the two-dozen-plus people in the room, I began to get the familiar urge to 叢erv it up with some of the women, but remembered my frustration after having wasted previous lucid experiences by engaging in similar behaviour - and so decided to resist. The urge became more & more intense and as the women around me were all very attractive, I decided on a compromise by stroking the long hair of one woman who was stood close to me. It felt beautiful, like silk, and she gave me an approving smile as she turned around. I did the same to another woman and received a similar response, but managed to resist the urge to indulge in further sexual harassment; additionally, I began to mentally recite the words 全tay awake over and over so as to not get dragged back into a regular dream through distraction or lowered awareness. Speaking of which, it was at this point I saw a friend I knew years ago and he was looking down at a pulled-apart cardboard box on the floor and asked me to help him staple it back together again. As the cardboard looked particularly thick and tough I laughed and told him he壇 be wasting his time, but also realized this was typical of an attempt by a lucid dream drone-character to distract my focus by getting me involved in either a daft conversation or mundane activity. This made me wonder where the usual 疎gents were, as there often appear characters in my lucid dreams who stand out from the crowd, as they池e switched on, have a negative air about them and are typically tasked with either monitoring my activities or else giving me some grief.

Whether my thoughts caused it manifest or not, I don稚 know, but immediately following that I began to see men who were either sat or stood around the room, yet weren稚 engaged with the main crowd of people in any way and were just staring at me. One guy in particular had a blue security officer shirt on, but when I noticed him and stared back her lowered his gaze and turned to the side.

It was then I laid eyes on a beautiful woman I hadn稚 noticed before; she looked to be in her late 20痴 and had light-brown bobbed hair with a strange tint to it, along with a radiance that caused her stand out from the rest. I made my way up to her and held her hand, before the urge to 奏ake it further began to grow too strong and so I made myself look away for a few seconds and concentrated on other people in the room so as to break the spell, but as soon as I turned back again she had gotten onto all fours on top of a desk and had her head & upper body laying flat, but with her ass high up in the air and facing me.

禅his is too much I thought, as I fought the urge to do the obvious, and instead walked round to her right side and beckoned her off the desk. As she did so I took her hand again and decided I was going to kiss her but nothing more and led her across the room to a large table away from everyone else where we could sit down together, but on the way I noticed a really tall black guy standing a few feet to our left and he seemed to be the head switched-on guy, due to his intense presence, unnerving stare, and distinctly unpleasant vibe.

We arrived at the table but as I turned around to sit down on its edge an envelope appeared in my hand, and as I opened it to remove what looked like another greeting card I saw a brief flash of green light before the woman then appeared back in the middle of the room and walking towards me as if she壇 skipped back a few seconds in time. Upon joining me she sat down on my left and we slipped an arm around each other before leaning in and exchanging a kiss at which point the dream immediately ended and as I woke up I heard a woman痴 voice faintly whispering into my left ear 選致e been looking forward to that.

I think this one has 租odgy written all over it, especially due the bit at the very end, but it may have been one of those allowed intrusions whereby the higher self doesn稚 intervene in a situation where there is a much-needed lesson to be learned which in this case is that while I致e strengthened my resolve somewhat in terms of resisting base impulses during dream, etheric and astral states, there is still work to be done. I think this is important to focus on, so as to overcome an attachment that could otherwise be used by negative forces to feed off me if and when I ever find myself in a prolonged energetically shifted state.

The urge to kiss the woman overrode what would have normally been the instinct to remove myself from what was clearly a compromised environment, or at the very least to have challenged her or the 疎gents to reveal their true selves. And despite being lucid, my awareness was blinkered to the point of being totally immersed within my immediate surroundings, whereas with more awareness I could have tried to impose my own scenery and characters into the dream.

I find the greetings cards interesting and perhaps in both cases they were invites: the first being an invite to work in the new dept and the second to indulge in behaviour that made me vulnerable, and the latter痴 time glitch aspect could have been the point whereby a negative entity decided to insert itself for an energy feeding opportunity - following the 組reen light of my acceptance.

Board footer