Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#71 Fri 31st Jan 2014 01:57 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Female Quest for the Holy Grail

From “space", A Spark of Light looking at a sphere of what IT considered black worms

*Someone/Thing “behind" the Spark, looking on
-----------------------

As the Spark observed the sphere of black worms, IT thought:

“There’s no Love here"

And then it went into the black mass !!!
-----------------------

This was Shocking, and “I" was immediately jolted back to linear awareness and the room,
with eyes open and haunted .......

Over the ensuing years, The Spark has been considered to be:

*Lemuria
*The Sun
*Earth as a Singularity

Regardless of title
It’s US
Sent / Programmed by The ALL as a Probe / Noocyte
to enter and dissolve this tumor in the “Larger Self"

THE FAMILY OF LIGHT TRIUMPHS
ALL★WAYS

Your Response To
Last Of The Wilds
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 168#p24168
IS
THE INNATE RESONANCE
OF THE COMING GRANDEUR

"The image of the candle lit in the darkness can signify to us the kindling of a spark of the light in the darkness of our material existence."

"A flame, on the other hand, shines out in light and warmth for others, yet the light that shines out also allows us to perceive and so receive consciousness of those things that were obscured by the darkness. The means of kindling this spark into a flame is again a great paradox, the paradox of individual effort and the receptivity to grace, the paradox of the oneness of the result and the means. The kindling of the spark into flame occurs through a connection, a contact, with something higher and transcendent to the simple system of just the spark and the fuel."

"We do not need to make or build a connection to the ineffable greatness, as it preexists. What we require is to become conscious of it. We can become more conscious of this connection to the greater reality by using the connection that we have been given, by striving for that which transcends our ordinary state of consciousness."

http://i60.tinypic.com/24l0c9y.jpg

The mass of black worms Is Almost Totally Crystallized✪The surface, Absolutely Sundered By Cracks✪Brilliant Neon Yellow Light Streaming From WithIN✪ReBirth IS(IS) At Hand✪Something Profound Coming Forth By Day

11   23   11

#72 Tue 12th Jan 2016 05:35 pm

SW

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/22/st … wakens-rey

The Power of Rey

“A girl Jedi!’ my 10-year old wispered to me. “Finally!”

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#73 Thu 14th Jan 2016 02:03 pm

Sencha

I finally got round to watching it today. Rey's a strong role model alright and she hands a few blokes their asses. Like the article suggests, it'd be nice if it inspires some women in the world to stand up to the weak-willed 'men' in their societies, who would sooner oppress them than deal with their own lack of self control and discipline.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#74 Sat 16th Jan 2016 08:32 am

SW

I haven't seen it yet. Been running back and forth to hospitals! Home now and hubby is on the mend, but pretty worn out. He and I were Star Wars groupies back when..........

Stood in a line that wrapped around the building 4 times. Finally got in and sitting there and that screen came up and those words floated into space and then that giant space ship flew over our heads.........................

Oh my! I love Star Wars.

#75 Sat 16th Jan 2016 01:31 pm

Sencha

I'm glad to hear your Bob is back home for some TLC, and if American hospital food is anything like what the NHS serves up, I expect he's looking forward to some home cooking too wink Still, in all fairness, they do a damn good job considering the pressure and financial contraints they're under, so I shouldn't really take the P.

I was old enough to watch the original too and I'm sure me & my dad had to queue for a few hours before we got in. I was grounded for Return of the Jedi though, after the police informed my parents that me & my mates had been caught setting fire to someone's fence. The Force was definitely with me that day, just not quite the way I would have wanted.

#76 Tue 19th Jan 2016 11:01 pm

SW

No sooner did I get him home than had another emergency trip back to hospital. Believe it or not he had a ruptured vein in his nose that he almost bled to death, had to call the paramedics, and spend another night in the dreaded hospital. Had a transfusion and vein was cauterized and finally stopped bleeding. I keep feeling all "hollywoodish" as I complain I just don't know how much more of this I can take, and now we can laugh, but he promises no more excitement! Never a dull moment and trying to find the humor in it.

I love this blog, it is one that I subscribe to and this entry just pings for me -

http://threadsofspiderwoman.blogspot.co … -maat.html

The Questions of Maat

In Ancient Egypt, it was believed that the Goddess Maat waits in the Underworld, before a door all souls who have died must enter to pass into new life. She holds in her hand a scale and a feather. Maat weighs hearts, and none may pass until they have answered her questions, and their hearts are as light as the feather of truth.  How heavy is each heart?

I find "the questions of Maat" such a significant metaphor, a metaphor about forgiveness and releasing the past to new evolution.  Because to dream a new life, to be born again, one must truly know the life that has been lived, one must forgive and be forgiven, enter into the stream of transformation.

I am not sure who I am supposed to be or what my life is - perhaps I am just supposed to be me and enjoy the love that surrounds me.

#77 Wed 20th Jan 2016 05:19 pm

Sencha

I'm glad he's okay as it must have been a horrendous experience - for you both.

If he wants to get back in your good books after putting you through all that, he'd better buy you a big bunch of flowers and take you to see Star Wars wink

I enjoyed reading that link and I agree that true, heartfelt forgiveness has so much healing potential. I've known people who's repressed trauma had driven them to the edge, and in one case to the brink of suicide, and it was only when they'd learned to forgive themselves (after re-framing their perspectives) that they turned it around. I guess, like the buddhist suggested, at the highest level it's a state of mind that ties in with higher understanding, which in the truest sense is love.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 20th Jan 2016 05:45 pm)

#78 Thu 21st Jan 2016 03:02 pm

SW

I would love to go see Star Wars and I think that would be a great plan for our first venture back into "fun" life. Also I read today that Disney has decided NOT to release it onto DVD until December of 2017! So I think he and I should pull out all the old DVDs and watch those until we can go to the theater.

Funny how very, very horrible all of this is (especially to poor Bob) but it sure does wake one up and make you appreciate all that you do have.

#79 Thu 21st Jan 2016 04:01 pm

Sencha

I suspect that report you read may have gotten its wires crossed. After almost choking on a cup of tea, I decided to put the impending rant on hold while I looked the story up. From what I've read it's the next film in the series, Episode VIII, which has been put back to a December '17 cinema release date. And it appears the DVD release of The Force Awakens is scheduled around April/May of this year - so don't panic if you don't make the big screen showing.

During times of severe tribulation I always seem to have an increased appreciation for the things that really matter, but then it's all to easy to let that slip once I get back onto a sure footing again. I need to hold onto the realization without the rude reminders.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 21st Jan 2016 04:07 pm)

Board footer