Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#91 Thu 11th Jun 2015 06:36 pm

Sencha

Re: The Monroe Gateway Experience

Thanks for those links, they make for interesting reading and I wasn't aware of the Star of David - M.S Tetrahedron connection. It's good to have another angle to ponder.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#92 Tue 29th Dec 2015 12:38 pm

Sencha

Focus 12:

I used non-verbal communication this time, due to recent attempts employing a solely mental talk-through approach having failed to elicit any in-depth results, and pictured an open book in my hands - which I used to draw my questions onto. I began with showing Sept - December on a calendar, along with a question mark, which was due to things having been a little 'quiet' for me during that period and I wanted to know why.

The response was an Eagle dropping a snake that it had been holding its beak and as the snake fell down to the ground I remembered a SiriArc post where he mentioned how depictions of an eagle carrying a snake in such a way are said to represent the union of Higher & Lower components of our being. So, I figured this showed a loss of connection. As I then focused on the present time, the eagle once again had the snake in its beak and now it (the eagle) was rapidly flickering in-between the normal eagle 'look' and one that incorporated an overlay of another design. It moved too fast for me to be able to get an exact view of the overlay, but I guessed it was possibly snake skin patterning.

I looked at the book in my hands once more and pictured the calendar running from the present through to late summertime in 2016, along with a question mark. I then saw a very clear scene of a full moon moving to its left and stopping directly behind a shower head of the same size, at which point the shower turned on and water began shooting down towards me. I remembered some of the negative connotations associated with full & new moons and, in being uncertain of whether this was a positive or negative sign, asked for an elaboration, to which I saw a toothbrush in place of the shower head and it began to rhythmically move from side-to-side in a manner resembling that of a windscreen wiper.

Full moon: 'Seeing the moon in your your dream, represents something hidden, mystery and the feminine aspect of your self. In particular, a full moon means completion [...]

Shower: 'Dreaming that you are taking a shower in clear, fresh water indicates spiritual or physical renewal or the need to wash a burden out of your life. It is also symbolic of forgiveness.'

Toothbrush: 'Seeing or using a toothbrush in your dream, suggests that you are feeling defensive about any criticism directed towards you. You are putting up a shield or barrier to protect yourself from potential hurt. Alternatively, it may mean that you are preoccupied with your appearance and worry about how others perceive you.' - I suspect this may refer to my lower self's egoic considerations as being the 'burden' that needs to be washed out of my life (see 'Shower' interpretation).

Next, I asked ‘Is there anything else you would like to add?’ to which the eagle took off and as it flew upwards I was dragged along by a line attached to it. For a short while it flew over an ocean before swooping down and breaking through the surface, where it continued to dive downwards until leveling out at what looked like several hundred metres above the sea bed. The waters were clear blue and I began to see tall buildings under construction, like skyscrapers, along with little armies of workers at their foot, before we were then flying above the sea again and almost immediately we came upon some small sand-covered islands, upon which were some of the finished buildings from down below. They seemed to be made of coloured glass or crystal and I probably saw around half a dozen of them, the ones of which I clearly remember were either green, red, or transparent – although I’m sure those weren’t the only colours present.

Ocean 'Seeing an ocean in your dream, represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of some spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal.

Sea: 'Seeing the sea in your dream, represents your unconscious and your transition between your unconscious and conscious. It also often represents your emotions.

Building: 'Dreaming of a building, represents the self and the body. How high you are in the building indicates a rising level of understanding or awareness.

Construction: 'Seeing construction in your dream means a new surge of energy, ambition and renewed confidence. It may also represent the rebuilding of your own life.'

Island: 'Seeing an island or dream that you are on an in your dream means ease, relaxation and comfort.'

Crystal: 'Seeing a crystal in your dream means wholeness, purity, and unity.'

In flying some more, we soon came up behind a couple of aircraft carriers, placed side-by-side, and as we flew over them I realized they’d come to a stop and were touching head-on with another couple of carriers that had come from the opposite direction. My mind’s eye assumed a close-up view just as the opposing carriers changed into two teams of medieval jousting-knights on horseback, and as each side strained forwards in an attempt to force the other to concede ground, the horses turned into snarling pit-bull-like creatures and the knights assumed a demonic appearance.

Aircraft Carrier: 'Seeing a ship in your dream indicates that you are exploring aspects of your emotions and unconscious mind. The state and condition of the ship is indicative of your emotional state. If it is a cruise ship, then it suggests pleasant moods. If it is a warship, then you are experiencing feelings of aggression.

Knight: 'Seeing a knight in your dream means protection and security. The knight can be seen as a savior or someone who sweeps you off your feet, as in the "knight in shining armor".

Medieval: 'Dreaming of Medieval times, represents old habits/attitudes and old ways of thinking.

I think the above definitions refer to the age-old seduction by 'dualism' that has had us 'swept off our feet' for eons and convinced us of the 'security' if affords us, e.g., adherence to dualistic thinking by our insecure egos. Part of the construction of the new conscious paradigm involves moving on from such a medieval outlook.

Being somewhat bewildered by all this and unsure as to whether or not I was ‘thinking’ some of it up as opposed to it being a series of genuinely spontaneous images, I once again asked for clarification. I was then looking at a car from behind as it made its way along a road that took it up and down a series of steep-yet narrow hills (cartoon style), behind which I saw the open sea. It appeared dawn was imminent as the first streaks of an orange sunrise were starting to pierce the dull sky, and as the car made its way up the final hillside and stopped at the top, a giant golden sun appeared over the ocean with a suddenness and enormity that quite shocked me – I was viewing the scene from a wide-screen cinematic perspective and the sun completely filled the sky from side-to-side, top-to-bottom – like it was almost within touching distance of the Earth. Despite the momentary shock, I soon realized this was symbolic of something good.

Car: '    Dreaming that you are driving a car means your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is.'

Road: 'Seeing a road in your dream indicates your sense of direction and pursuit of your goals. Seeing a winding, curvy, or bumpy road in your dream, suggests that you will experience many obstacles and setbacks in achieving your goals.'

Hill: 'Dreaming that you are climbing a hill means your struggles in achieving a goal. Dreaming that you are standing on top of a hill means that you have succeeded in your endeavors or that you have now have the resources to complete a task at hand.'

Sunrise: 'Seeing the sunrise in your dream, represents new beginnings, renewal of life and energy, and fulfillment of your goals and purpose. It may also denote that you are about to embark on a new adventure in your personal life.'

Sun: 'Seeing the sun in your dream, symbolizes peace of mind, enlightenment, tranquility, fortune, goodwill, and insight. It also represents radiant energy. It is a good omen to have the sun shining in your dream.' - The sun has also represented the Higher Self in some of my other dreams & Gateway experiences.

Finally, after I asked if there was anything else important that needed to be shown, I saw the eagle next to me, on my left, and it shed a single tear which turned into a gold ring that floated down onto my ‘marriage’ finger; at the same time, I saw an identical ring appear around the eagle’s right leg, carrier pigeon style.

Tear: 'Seeing a teardrop in your dream, represents previous wisdom you have learned and remembered.'

Ring: 'Seeing a ring on your finger in your dream means your commitment to a relationship or a successful new endeavor. It also indicates your loyalty to your ideals, responsibilities, and beliefs.' - The 'relationship' between us and our Higher Selves?

I almost forgot: at one point I asked the eagle ‘Reveal your true self!’ as it pulled me along through the sky, and was then looking down into its ‘open’ head and could see lots of little workers (similar to the ones constructing the buildings) amongst what looked to be large gold rocks, and I heard the word ‘Mine.’

Gold: 'Finding gold in your dream means that your superior abilities will place you easily ahead of others.' - I take this to refer to our Higher Selves and their wisdom, which far surpasses the of the lower.

I take the above to reflect the greater state of us all, although, as always with images gleaned from Gatewaying, I take it with a pinch of salt, because despite my positive affirmations and protection measures, etc., it could still be something telling me what I want to hear with a view to gaining my trust or even feeding off me energetically.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 30th Dec 2015 12:41 pm)

#93 Tue 26th Apr 2016 08:05 pm

Sencha

To begin the session, I envisaged a large open book before me and flicked through until stopping at a blank page, then I mentally drew a typical English countryside scene, into which I pulled myself. Once there, I placed myself on a bench at the top of a tall hill, the view from which enabled me to see sprawling greenery all around. Straight ahead of me the sun was high in the sky, while sat to my left was my best attempt at the blond woman I’ve encountered so many times in dreams over recent years.

Scene-setting over, I asked if there was an important message my Higher Self would like to convey. In response, I saw an old-style steam train (minus the steam) and it reminded me of one of the model trains I owned back in my childhood. (On the right track – keep going under your own steam?)

I then decided to focus on the matter of hopefully finding my ideal woman some day and asked if it would happen anytime soon. With that, the blond woman leaned across and kissed my cheek. I figured this was meant to say that she, the representation of my Higher Self, is my ideal ‘woman’ and that is the true union I should be pursuing. Still, I was interested to know if a fellow-human woman is on the cards and so explained that while I understand the higher purpose of my being here, I don’t see why meeting my Earthly soul mate couldn’t be a beneficial thing if, by getting together, we’re able to mutually complement each other’s spiritual evolution. I was then taken along a path which seemed to be much lower down than the hilltop and I arrived at a closed wooden gate. I was stood close-up and directly in front of the thick wooden post forming the left-side of the gateway and I had to make a conscious effort to move to my right slightly so I was able to pass through the gate as I willed it open. (A need to change my stance if I want to progress – which is probably about my being too lazy to make the effort to find someone.)

Once I’d walked through I briefly made my way along a steep incline, the narrow path of which was made of gold-coloured crushed rocks and lined on either side by tall trees. I looked up ahead and as I couldn’t see an end to the climb I decided to branch right onto a similarly coloured path that wound itself, anti-clockwise, two-or-three times around a tall–but-narrow hill. On arriving at the top I found myself face-to-face with a flagpole, so I decided to float upwards in in order to see the flag itself – which turned out to be a picture of the sun. (The sun can represent the Higher Self, in my dreams.)

I was then back down on the hilltop, before once again finding myself sat on a bench with the blond woman as we looked out over the countryside. I glanced at her left hand and noticed she was wearing an engagement ring, which she proceeded to give a quick rub, and as she did so, it emitted a V-shaped projection of light that reached high up into the sky and on it was a scene I’d previously been shown during another Gateway experience a few years ago. It was of a landscape (similar to the one that lay before me now) covered with kneeling people as far as I could see, while above them was placed, firstly, a demonic-looking elderly man to whom the kneeling people appeared to be enslaved, but further above him and taking up the whole of the upper sky was a beautifully smiling woman’s face – which I originally took to be the true ‘goddess’ or divine spiritual force that is looking down upon the fake god.

I understood at this point that the blond woman was, in part, the ‘true goddess,’ and as we nestled up to each other and I wrapped my left arm around her shoulders, I realized that ‘she’ isn’t just ‘up there’ and is in fact all around us right now – just waiting for us to embrace her and in so-doing displace the fake ‘god.’

An orange ice-lolly (popsicle) appeared in her hand and after taking her turn with it she passed it to me. It tasted great – just like the orange juice ice lollies I used to love as a kid, and after a few moments of savouring the delicious flavour I pulled the stick out the bottom to see if there was a bad joke written on it – as was common with many ice lollies back in the 70’s & 80’s. However, instead of a joke, there was the question: ‘What am I now?’ – underneath of which was written the answer ‘Hallucination.’

Finally, I asked if there was one last point she would like to make, to which she held up a fully-seeded dandelion and proceeded to gently blow all the seeds off in one go. As they lightly floated away on the still air I realized it’s been thirty years or more since I last did that myself, and I felt a new-found deep appreciation for what was a simple, yet beautiful act.

As the scene came to an end I experienced a GROK that ‘She’ is everywhere and in everything, yet it is our ‘hallucinatory’ interpretations of the world – stemming from our currently-limited sensory abilities and deluded mental concepts – which distract us from the truth. We don’t need to look for ‘it’ as we are it, and it is us – we have what we seek already; the task, maybe, is to see through the hallucination of superficiality. Being present & ‘Now’ is a doorway to seeing the truth. Due to sleep deprivation I probably haven’t explained that as I would wish, so I’ll have to revise, along with interpreting other parts, at a later date.

As the CD wound down, I prompted the issue of finding a physical partner one more time, to which I saw a night-time street scene in a modern city, just as two sets of traffic lights switched to green. I noticed to the right of the road, just beyond the lights, was an outdoor market. Self-explanatory, I guess.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 26th Apr 2016 08:08 pm)

Board footer