Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#51 Wed 4th Feb 2015 12:44 pm

Sencha

Re: More 'Fall' Symbolism?

Just a quickie, this 'un.

A few nights ago I dreamed I was standing in a regular suburban street and found I was holding a blind person's white stick. I shut my eyes and started to take a few steps forwards while sweeping the tip of the stick side-to-side in a broad arc across the ground just ahead of me, so I could try to imagine what a real blind person experiences. After a few seconds, I discovered that by concentrating, I was able to see a perfect inner-eye view of the scene around me.

Blind: 'Dreaming that you are blind, represents your refusal to see the truth or your lack of awareness to a problem. Perhaps you are rejecting something about yourself or your situation. Are you refusing to see any other point of view except your own? Consider the pun, "turning a blind eye".'

During the same night I had a lucid dream where I found myself in a kitchen. As I stood there looking around and thinking about how 'real' this fake reality seemed to be, I decided to test out it's 'realness' by walking up to a work-surface and picking up a mug which I proceeded to slowly move around in my hands - and it did indeed feel exactly how I thought it should in terms of weight and texture. It then dawned on me that as this fake, dream-reality looked and felt just like the real thing, that the so-called real thing could just as easily be a 'fake' construct, an illusion, a dream. Two sides of the same coin. I then banged the mug down onto the work-surface four times, and again everything felt how it should do with regards the impact, vibration and also the sound it made.

Kitchen: 'Seeing a kitchen in your dream means your need for spiritual nourishment. It also forewarns that you will be met with some depressing news.'.

Cup: 'Seeing a cup in your dream, represents nurturance and the womb. The cup may also signify healing, rejuvenation, and healing. Alternatively, it indicates a transcendence into a realm of higher consciousness.'

This is maybe about our state of spiritual blindness, which can nevertheless be overcome through the appropriate focus - and how seeing will open our eyes to the true essence of this and other/higher realms. Perhaps the mug being banged four times is meant as an alert for a required 4D-based perspective and understanding.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#52 Wed 4th Mar 2015 12:38 pm

Sencha

There’s a park close to my home which all of the cub scouts, brownies & guides in the town used to walk around once a year to raise money. The path running around the perimeter is said to be a mile long and the target was 20 laps, but most of us and our dads used to pussy out at around the 16 mile mark when blisters got the better of us. In this dream I arrived at the park to see loads of people all doing the sponsored walk, only it wasn’t just cubs, etc., as there were people from all aspects of the community taking part; in particular, I was surprised to see a load of Muslim women joining in. A blond woman jogged past me and so I sprinted in front of her before glancing back and with a joking smile on my face looked at her as if to say ‘Come on then if you wanna race!’ but she just smiled back before starting to sing and continuing on past me as I decided I like my knees too much to try and run laps of the park on a concrete path – that and the fact she looked like a regular runner who’d thrash me... I saw some bloke come speeding round one of the bends and noticed her was wearing some sort of under-trouser pogo-sticks (one on each leg) which were enabling his giant strides and great speed.

I was then back in my infants school, so I guess aged around 8 or 9ish, and walking along one of the corridors with a mate, when one of the teachers, named Mr Davies, called me to follow him and told me he was going to teach me how to play table tennis. I muttered to my mate ‘But, table tennis is gay!’ as we followed him. I’ve never had a problem with either table tennis or homosexuals, but I think this response reflects the tendency of some kids today to label anything they disapprove of or don’t want to do as being ‘gay.’ Sure enough, as I arrived in the classroom I saw a table tennis table set up and a load of kids sitting attentively next to it as they awaited instruction from the teacher. I started messing around a bit, as was usual in those days, before looking at one kid in particular and saying, ‘Hey, I’ve seen that kid sitting in a room exactly like this one many years into the future. ‘Man, he’s a spitting image… no – it IS him!!! ‘He must be a time traveller!’ (It didn't occur to me that in order for me to have seen him many years into the future, I myself must have either time-travelled there and back again, or else travelled from there back to the present time as a visitor – at least from a linear perspective.)

I then began to wake up and immediately felt something around me was ‘off,’ not in a frightening way, and it was more a case of not feeling in tune with my surroundings – my bedroom didn’t have the usual vibe of familiarity about it. With my eyes still closed, I decided to picture my room in my mind so as to regain some focus and anchor myself fully into the present, and with that I remembered the doorway which is to the right rear of my bed. I then rolled over to my right and looked at the door to confirm it was where it should be – but instead saw a wall. After a second or so I remembered the real layout of my room and how the door is at the other end (the front left). The last time I lived in a flat with the bedroom in the rear-right position to my bed was back in 2000 – 2002, and before that when I was under 4 years old. It was weird because the initial impression felt so real and I was convinced the room I sensed around me was the one I had physically woken up into.

Park: 'Dreaming that you are at a park, represents a temporary escape from reality. It indicates renewal, meditation, and spirituality.' In this case I suspect the park represents something that was initially intended to be a place/realms of 'meditation & spirituality' - and still can become as such - but at the moment we're stuck in a repeating time loop (circuits of the park). Seeing all aspects of the community taking part shows we're all in it together, regardless of spiritual or religious inclination - or not, and that even elements which are to some antagonistic (depending upon your viewpoint), such as muslims, are just as much 'stuck in the loop' as the rest of us and in need of waking up to inner wisdom. The divide & conquer tactics of the control system tries to fan the flames of antagonism and blind us to the real and shared predicament which has embraced all aspects of humanity. I remembered after posting yesterday that the blond woman I saw was in fact running along a short side road that leads away from the park, at the end of which is a little church. Based on some previous encounters with blond women in dreams - who have pertained to my HS - I guess this illustrates how the way out of the loop is by setting sail towards real wisdom that is in line with the likes of Inner Christianity/Gnosticism.

The blond woman singing: 'Hearing someone sing in your dream means emotional and spiritual fulfilment.' I guess my joking around and pretending to race her showed a dualistic outlook - which blocks the full awakening of us into our greater selves. Rather, it is by running with her to the 'church' that we arrive at inner revelation.

The guy on the pogo-sticks looked like bit of an arrogant asshole, so maybe he signifies the way some here (3D PTB) will happily cheat their way to gaining an advantage over the rest of us.

School: 'Dreaming that you are in school means feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. You may also be going through a "spiritual learning" experience. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world. Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.'

I didn't find a definition for table tennis, but 'table' says 'Seeing a table in your dream, represents social unity and the potential for a meeting or gathering. It refers to your social and family connections.' and I suspect this refers to the greater body of our spiritual family which is all around & within each of us. And, with tennis (table tennis) being a game of back-and-forth - i.e., a competition between two sides (duality), then by waking up to the true connection we share with our spiritual family (see table) we can see the underlying unity beneath the currently perceived duality of our existence.

My recognising the kid from the future may well be about how, when we awaken to our true natures, we will experience ourselves as essentially non-linear in terms of time and so will recognise the true state of being that includes all prior, present and also future aspects of ourselves.

Classroom: 'Dreaming that you are in a classroom, symbolizes that you may be learning an important life lesson.'

I think the weird experience as I woke up could be another reminder to not accept our present state of awareness as being an exclusive representation of who/when we are, in that from a beyond-linear-time perspective we span all 'times.' Or, it's about us maybe having simultaneously extended ourselves into different portions of the linear time line.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 5th Mar 2015 12:26 pm)

#53 Wed 18th Mar 2015 01:28 pm

Sencha

To begin with, I was slow-running through some grassy countryside and while distance running isn’t something I’m into, I had the feeling it was now something I did on a regular basis – in my dream world. After a while I met three young men cycling the other way and we stopped to say hello; as we spoke, a convoy of Irish Travellers came driving along from the same direction as the cyclists and several vans, motor-homes, and cars with caravans in tow passed us by at speed. They seemed to be in something of a hurry and in particular I noticed one van at the rear take a bend so quickly it tilted onto its left side wheels so the ones on the right lifted up off the ground.

I’ll be honest and admit my initial reaction was in line with the negative stereotype associated with travellers & gypsies and I thought ‘Looks like they’ve been kicked out from somewhere they’re not wanted – good riddance!’ While I’ve met some sound travelers over the years, there is a tendency amongst some in the community to be a law unto themselves and frankly they don’t do themselves any favours a lot of the time – hence my reaction. Anyway… after they’d disappeared from sight I looked over to the other side of the track they'd driven along and saw a typical suburban house with a sloped roof, and parked next to it on a hill - and actually extending across and into the roof - was a single caravan. I joked that the guy must have decided to build a loft extension, before we then made our way down to the bottom of a nearby embankment where we found an unearthed skeleton. I knelt down to get a closer look at it and saw the bones were all flat - as if a huge woodwork plane had shaved a few millimeters of the top of the skeleton. While looking, someone next to me said ‘This is the skeleton of Walter Mitty!’ I looked at them as if to say ‘Who? – Erm… really?’ and they continued ‘Yes, it really is Walter Mitty’s skeleton!’ As they said this I got a mind’s eye image of some black and white photos of an elderly dude who I gathered was one of the travellers, and thought, ‘Oh, so that’s him.’ At this point the dream ended and I awoke; as I lay there I wondered who the heck Walter Mitty was, as I’d occasionally heard the name used in phrases over the years, but didn’t know where it came from, or why.

When I got up I looked up the name on Wikipedia and discovered Walter Mitty is a fictional character in a short story named The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, but before I got chance to read up on the details of his character I glanced at the date of publication and saw it was March 18th, 1939. I immediately realized today may well be that very same day and month – thought ‘NO EFFIN’ WAY!!!’ – and then was gutted upon checking my kitchen calendar and seeing today is in fact the 17th.  ‘Still,’ I thought, ‘only one day out, so that still makes it kind of freaky.’ At the same time I noticed a little typed note at the bottom of the calendar ‘square’ for the 17th and it was a reminder that March 17th (today) is St Patrick’s Day (unbeknownst to me).

Upon further reading of the Wikipedia entry, I learned the character Walter Mitty ‘indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs,’ yet ultimately his fantasies aren’t realized as they are either interrupted or end in a negative way. It also states that British Military slang denotes individuals who impersonate ‘serving or retired members of the armed forces’ as ‘Walts.’

A quick look into the history of Saint Patrick reveals he actually died on March 17th, and that he was responsible for having converted thousands of pagan Irish to Christianity.

-  My initial thoughts are that this dream is possibly to do with the death of a false state of being- an impostor of sorts. The matter of St Patrick’s religious denomination is not unanimously agreed upon, but from what I read it's widely accepted he was Roman Catholic; his conversions led to the decline of Celtic pagan spirituality as it was replaced by belief in a false god and, as such, the spread of a politically-motivated belief system served to drive a wedge between people and the higher truth – as has generally been the case for millennia. The Roman Catholic aspect reminds me of PKD's experience of ancient Rome being a manifestation of the current NWO at an earlier time, although from his point of view it was a simultaneous experience. With the Roman empire having ruthlessly erased any overtly heretic beliefs, ie., the Gnostics, then the imposter could be seen as the anti-spiritual force which has been foisted upon the world since those times.

-  The Walter Mitty aspects emphasises the issue of a false belief system which masquerades as the truth – an pretender that has for too long had people unwittingly immersed within its fantasy world. Interestingly, when the story – which initially appeared in a magazine in 1939 - was later published as a book, it was entitled My World and Welcome to It.

-  I think the Irish travellers could be about the numerous false ‘paths’ which have sprung forth from the primordial schism occurring when true spirituality was usurped by religion, and those paths have been ‘travelled’ by humanity at-large ever since; yet, despite the promises of salvation given to travellers of the various paths, ultimately, such promises have proven to be fantasies doomed to end in lack of spiritual fulfillment. The ‘eviction’ of the travellers may show how, finally, the false system of indoctrination is being revealed for what it is and that, in reality, only one true path remains. That true path is the journey of each of us, in our own unique way, from our relatively asleep states into full remembrance of our greater Being. The latter is symbolised by a single caravan being attached to the roof of the house, with ‘roof’ meaning: ‘Seeing a roof in your dream, symbolises a barrier between two states of consciousness.

Skeleton means (in part): ‘Seeing a skeleton in your dream, represents something that is not fully developed,’ so I guess it (skeleton) could both be about the death of the false (Mitty), fantasy-like programme that has corrupted much of this world, and also the developing state of revelation which is taking place both internally within us all and in the world around us.

From reading the below interpretations, I think the initial scene in the dream is about our desire to distance ourselves from the current lowered state of reality and 'advance' to a state of being which is spiritually balanced and conducive to 'freedom, tranquility, restoration, and renewal.'

Nature:'Dreaming of nature indicates freedom, tranquility, restoration, and renewal. It may represent that your internal instincts are experienced and expressed.'

Bike: 'Dreaming that you are riding a bicycle means your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings.'

Running: 'Dreaming that you are running alone means that you will advance to a higher position and surpass your friends in the race for wealth. Alternatively, you may be running from some situation or from temptation.'

Finally, I think the interpretation of 'Photo' sums up the message: 'Seeing a photograph in your dream indicates that there is a relationship that needs your attention. It may also be telling of a false image and that something is not what it seems to be. Alternatively, it suggests that you are clinging on to the past or to some false hope.'

#54 Sun 5th Apr 2015 04:00 pm

Sencha

The dream began with what loosely resembled a scene from the film Apocalypso, with three Southern American Indians fighting it out in a river. After a period of frantic scrapping they all collapsed face down into the knee-high water and began to drift apart.

I then observed the scene from a more distant position and high in the sky I noticed the face of a tribal elder who was looking down on the river with some concern. I realized he was trying to spot one Indian in particular and his face suddenly broke into a smile as he saw him floating, still face down, next to some pieces of driftwood.

My view again assumed its original position not far from the three bodies and I then found myself as one of them – the man who was being watched over by the elder. Upon having regained consciousness I stood up and began to wade through the water towards an island that rose up in the centre of what I now realized was a circular body of still water. I saw the other two Indians do the same and as we slowly headed for the island my view once again changed to a perspective further back and I could see how the river’s surface had turned mustard-yellow in colour, which, as the men’s wading disturbed it, broke into light-brown wakes that began to spread out around them.

As we made our way through the last of the shallows before stepping onto dry ground, I found myself embodied as the Indian once again. I looked across the island to see a magnificent sunrise appearing, and as the orange-gold rays began to bathe my body I was overcome with emotion, and tears started to flow. This was no ordinary sunrise though, rather it was more a symbolic manifestation of something immensely wonderful: a vast and all-embracing love that was intensely familiar and close to my heart – like I was finally returning home to a loving family after a long and painful absence.

I slowly took a few more awe-struck steps before what looked like a very wide, white shower curtain suddenly appeared in front of us, completely blocking off the way ahead. I then switched to a new scene.

I was now in my old senior school and walking along the ground-floor corridor, when a manager from my present workplace came walking past in an aggressive manner. He paused to point a handgun at my head and told me to ‘Get down!’ I remained upright as he and a few of his friends carried on walking and I then started to head in the opposite direction.

I soon came across my work’s director and told him I thought the other guy was attempting to rob the place, and that he (the director) may want to make himself scarce because if the manager came back empty handed, then he may be the one he targets in order to find out where the goods are.

I noticed the director had a fuller head of hair than in real life and also looked younger. After I’d warned him he seemed strangely calm and said ‘Hmmm… I’ll go upstairs.’ There was something else about him too, like he was trying to look inside me rather than at me, and the way he spoke was strange – as if he was covertly trying to control my thoughts. In real life the guy is a typical corporate psychopath, and whereas the manager is a decent enough man, he sometimes lacks the balls to put aspiring corporate psychos in their place.

Seeing as I’ve recently been thinking about and discussing the immediate post-death state and whether or not it’s best to avoid ‘white light’ and beckoning loved ones, etc., in order to escape the possible trap of reincarnation and further ‘karmic’ enslavement, I think this dream may be a reflection of such.

The three Indians could be seen to represent a people, who, ordinarily are in tune with life on both a physical and metaphysical level, yet have been caught up in a three dimensional death race in which they are conditioned to follow the STS way. The tribal elder would then be the higher (wiser) self who, while possibly concerned over the hold the negative realm has over an extended portion of self, is nevertheless ‘happy’ at the prospect of reunification with this post-death lower aspect.

The stilled river is perhaps about the flow of linear time having stopped - or been escaped from - through the end of our physical incarnation, and the circular form of the river is the looping of linear time.

With ‘Sunrise’ meaning: ‘Seeing the sunrise in your dream represents new beginnings, renewal of life and energy, and fulfillment of your goals and purpose. It may also denote that you are about to embark on a new adventure in your personal life.’ - and that I’ve sometimes taken the image of the sun in dreams to be symbolic of my higher self, then I think this is about the return home to our greater, true state of being.

Curtain interprets as: ‘Dreaming that you are shutting the curtains means secrecy and a repression of thoughts. You are concealing a personal matter or an aspect of yourself.’ Seeing as showers are about cleaning, then could it be this shows a process (white light) designed to block our way and then wash away, or ‘cleanse,’ our awareness of complete knowledge of our true state? - I.e., wiping of our memories before we’re then suckered into another loop of the reincarnation cycle? If so, then the second scene would certainly complement it, with the revisiting of the school showing a return to a place of learning (yet already graduated from), and the gun-toting manager trying to intimidate me into lowering myself into a position of subservience – presumably to the aggressive male energies of negative 3D, what with guns in dreams sometimes being symbolic of the penis.

The manager looking to ‘do the place over’ would be about TPTB wanting to rob us of spiritual energy, which in turn is used as life-force to feed the ‘director’ (corrupted demiurge/archons/demonic entities) who appears physically rejuvenated and vibrant.

His ‘going upstairs’ can be about the desire of such entities to hold the ‘higher ground’ over us, while his attempts to read into me and control my thinking is to do with their wish to gain sovereignty over our inner-most conscious spark.

While I feel this interpretation can be seen to make sense, it’s also possible I and others could have been fed such dreams, etc., by malevolent forces seeking to enforce the idea that entry into the light is a bad idea, so that they may feed off the energies of spirits who’re temporarily stuck in the astral levels due to their refusal to progress into what is in fact a necessary step in our spiritual journey. Many, Montalk included, believe the white light is not something to be avoided. Personally, at present, my gut tells me otherwise, but each to their own.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 12th Jun 2015 09:11 am)

#55 Fri 26th Jun 2015 06:57 pm

Sencha

It’s been a while since I had a notable dream, and even though this one initially struck me as being gibberish, I thought I’d note it due to the clarity and seemingly deliberate structure.

To begin with, I was in my city’s main library, and using a PC in the Learning Centre. I looked up to see a long line of people waiting to access material they’d sent to the printer, which struck me as odd seeing as I don’t normally see more than a couple of folk queuing at a time. One person in particular then caught my eye and it was a man who’d played a brief part in the film Withnail and I, and unlike his character in the film, he appeared to be a friendly bloke.

The dream then changed and I was presented with a brief overview of the next scene: a TV game show was being played out both in the UK and the U.S simultaneously, whereby contestants in America were playing their half of the game, while the players in the UK studio did likewise, and rather than competing against each other, they appeared to be working together as team mates to achieve an overall objective. I was aware the show was being broadcast live to audiences on both sides of the Atlantic.

I saw a woman in the U.S part of the game who was blond, dressed up in a red, glitzy jumpsuit type of getup, and standing on what looked like a spot-lit stage while she presumably prepared to do her thing – whatever that was. Next, I was looking at the UK scene and saw another blond woman - who was about to take her shot in a game of snooker. This woman I recognised from real life: she’s a well-known victim of an acid attack that was orchestrated by a bitter ex-boyfriend who got someone to throw a cup of it in her face. (The case caused national outrage and the much publicised story of her recovery has made her something of a celebrity; fortunately, despite suffering severe facial burns, she’s been luckily enough to have reclaimed much of her natural beauty thanks to the skill of plastic surgeons who treated her over a period of several years.) As she was poised to take a crucial shot, someone in the audience behind me heckled her and although I didn’t catch what they said I knew it was a cruel jibe that made reference to her scars. She managed to hold onto her composure for a few seconds and, while keeping her attention firmly fixed on the cue ball, calmly admonished the person responsible, but emotions eventually got the better of her and I could sense the heartache of the previous few years welling up inside her before she suddenly burst into tears, then walked away from the table and out of sight.

For some reason I stepped up to the table and decided to take her shot for her. I clearly remember it was a shot from mid-table that needed to angle a ball into the upper-left corner pocket – not the hardest shot in the world and one which I’d probably pot almost every time while cruising in the magic ‘three pint zone,’ but on this occasion I was mortified to see the red ricochet off both cushions before coming to rest not far from where it’d started. I briefly thought about putting both the white and the red back in their original positions so the woman could take the shot for herself upon returning to the table, but quickly realized I couldn’t be certain of their exact positioning -  and that the audience would probably go ballistic if I even attempted it.

It was at this point I saw the other player at the table and it was a young lad I used to work with (he only left last week to start a new job elsewhere). He’s a good bloke, but cursed with being something of a Justin Beiber lookalike, and no-doubt he also suffers from the additional affliction of having beautiful women throwing themselves at him left, right & centre. Poor bastard.

He looked across as I was about to slink back towards my seat and beckoned me over to continue the game. He didn’t seem cheesed-off that I’d interrupted proceedings and indicated I could re-take the shot. I thought ‘Yeah why not? It’s the least I can do.’ As I stepped up to the table, several of the red balls suddenly rolled down into pockets of their own accord; neither of us had knocked into the table and I knew I’d somehow caused it to happen due to a positive syc-of-sorts. As I marvelled at my amazing non-shot, the actor I’d spotted in the library earlier on walked up to the table. I didn’t want to embarrass him by announcing who he was, so instead I said to the lad from my work ‘You ever watched Withnail and I? Maybe check it out one of the days.’ I sneaked a sideways glance at the actor and saw a smile on his lips that said he’d understood my ‘nod’ in his direction.

In the final part of the dream, I was preparing to attempt a shot that needed to knock two reds off what looked like a scrunched-up handkerchief which was perched on top of the cushion at the far right end of the table. The white was on the outside edge of the table, just behind them, and while it was a ridiculous shot – if not downright illegal - I felt confident of making it. Dream over.

Library: Dreaming you are in a library means the search for knowledge and the search for ideas. You may be trying to seek out new meanings in your life or you need to study and evaluate your situation before taking action.

Pool table (I couldn’t find a meaning for ‘snooker,’ so this is the next best thing): ’Seeing a pool table in your dream, suggests that you need to practice more cooperation. Perhaps you need to “pool’’ your efforts together.’

The Withnail and I reference: seeing as the film is about two unemployed actors, it could be about leaving behind the pretence of dualistic being and stepping into our true roles. Withnail is an almost out-of-control flapper who steers clear of common sense, whereas the other, ‘I,’ is the more logical thinking of the two and as such the one who tends to have his head screwed on the most – provided it’s drug-free… and it’s the latter who ends the film on a high as he lands a big acting role, while Withnail seems resigned to remaining a non-starter – and Withnail’s final words are ‘What a piece of work is a man!’ (a quote from Hamlet). Perhaps in this context it’s reference to the workings of our minds, which could have been deliberately designed to cause the dualistic thinking that leads to conflict and the loss of dreams (awareness of higher self) – and it’s only by leaving the Withnail approach behind that we can reclaim our ‘true roles.’

I’m guessing the woman who was so cruelly attacked could be about the spiritual injury we incurred while being consigned to this realm (with blond woman representing the higher self in some of my dreams), and as such we suffer the ‘cruel jibes’ of our oppressors while languishing in this consciously dimmed state. But, by aligning with positive syncs, we can achieve the miraculous (pot several reds in one go), and part of this is in seeing through the illusion of darkness in order to perceive the light of divine truth that lies beyond. The Withnail and I character that was played by the actor I saw in the library may symbolise the dark, whereas his pleasant, real-life personality in the dream is possibly about the truth of reality that can be seen when we access higher knowledge (the library).

I’m guessing the gameshow may be about the need for us, here in the false realm/fallen state (shown as London in some of my dreams), to sync ourselves with the higher, positive realm/our higher selves - shown as America (land of the free) - in order to secure a lifeline out of this nonsensical realm. After checking out the actor (from the library) on Wikipedia, I found he also played a part in an 80’s TV series that aired on UK television, called London’s Burning - the NWO going down in flames?

The lad from my work has finally managed to escape from a job he hated, yet despite being faced with psychotic assholes every day he maintained a calm, collected attitude and stayed positive and focused on finding an escape route. His approach was more in line with the ‘I’ character in the film, whereas my disciplinary-surfing attitude to managerial fools is probably more in line with that of Withnail’s school of diplomacy. Point is, regarding the spiritual conundrum we’re dealing with, his role in the dream probably emphasises the correct mindset to adopt – where possible.

In light of his appearance, I guess it’s only fair to post a clip of ‘library man’s’ single scene in Withnail and I – that of a psychotic Irishman:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFavnzXK … p;hl=en-GB

9/7/15:

Handkerchief: 'Dreaming that you are waving good-bye with a handkerchief means your social downfall. You will be disgraced in some way. Dreaming that you lose you handkerchief indicates a separation with your lover. Dreaming that you handkerchief is soiled or torn indicates that there is little likelihood of a reconciliation between you and your lover. - As handkerchief symbolises loss or separation, then aiming to pot the two reds from atop a handkerchief may be about  reconciliation - in this case of the lower and higher self.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 9th Jul 2015 12:36 pm)

#56 Mon 21st Sep 2015 12:40 pm

Sencha

I was looking at a small group of around seven women who were in the middle of a harvested corn field. A few were standing while the rest were sat on the ground and they were all dressed identically in long black dresses that covered from their lower necks down to their feet and had full-length sleeves. The dresses also featured a rectangle area of white material which was just less than the width of their bosoms and stretched from the neck down to the solar plexus area.

(When I woke up this drove me mad for a while as I knew I'd seen similar somewhere but couldn't place them - until I searched online and found some old black & white pics of nuns and realized their attire was very similar, even though the women in the field didn't have their hair covered and neither were they wearing crucifixes or anything else which could have been classed as traditionally Christian in nature.)

I knew something catastrophic had recently taken place that had wrought havoc on the immediate area and it may have been that a tornado or some other devastating force of nature had damaged and removed most of the corn, as opposed to it having been harvested like I'd initially thought. Also, I was aware of the number 13 and that it bore great relevance to what had occurred.

Amongst the women was one who looked to be in her late teens and I knew her name was Mary; she'd been put in a position of authority over the others following the 'event,' but as she began to issue orders to some of them, another, elderly woman, said something to her which I didn't hear but I knew she was advising her to take it easy and not be too authoritarian.

I was then seeing through the eyes of Mary just as a young man, aged around his late twenties to early thirties, walked up to her and handed her a neatly trimmed bunch of corn stems - which I knew were for the purpose of making a corn doll. He was a good looking bloke and smiled pleasantly as he proceeded to also hand her some long, thin strands of dried grass, which I gathered were to be used for tying both ends of the bunched corn in order to make the main body of the doll.

As I (Mary) held the corn I saw a few tiny flies or midges lightly dancing around the tops of the stems, just as the sunlight caught them, but then I was suddenly aware of danger approaching from within the remnants of corn that lay all around us. I knew it was something small, like a little fly or bug, and within seconds I felt something had scurried up onto my left arm.

Just as this happened I woke up and felt something like a bite on my inner left forearm, so I immediately used my other hand to brush off what I thought may have been a house spider making a snack of me; yet, when I got up and checked I couldn't see any sign of a bite or wound, so I think it was a dream bite bleeding over into my waking state - and probably not by accident.

- Nun: 'Seeing nuns in your dream means purity, chastity and obedience. It also indicates that you need to live up to the vows and promises you have made. It also foretells that material fortune and gain will interfere with your spirituality. Consider also the pun of being "none" or "nothing".'

- Mary: 'The name Mary is a transliteration of the Greek name Maria, which in turn comes from the Hebrew Miriam. See the name Maria for an explanation of how Miriam became Maria.

Like other typical Levite names such as Aaron and Moses, the name Miriam is probably Egyptian of origin, derived from a word that means Beloved. But to a Hebrew audience it may have seemed that the name Miriam came from the verb מרה (mara) meaning to be rebellious or disobedient.'
http://www.abarim-publications.com/Mean … gA9999Vikp

- 13: 'Death (XIII) is the thirteenth trump or Major Arcana card in most traditional Tarot decks. It is used in Tarot, tarock and tarocchi games as well as in divination.' - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_(Tarot_card) ('Death' carries a scythe, which traditionally can be used to reap corn)

- Corn: 'Seeing corn in your dream means abundance, growth and fertility.'

- Field: 'Seeing green fields in your dream, symbolizes great abundance, freedom, and happiness. You may also be going through a period of personal growth. Alternatively, this dream may simply be an expression for your love of nature.` Seeing freshly plowed fields in your dream means growth, early rise to wealth and fortunate advancements to places of honor. Seeing dead or barren fields means lack, pessimism and your jaded prospects for the future.'

- Corn doll: ' Before Christianisation, in traditional pagan European culture it was believed that the spirit of the corn (in modern American English, "corn" would be "grain") lived amongst the
crop, and that the harvest made it effectively homeless. James Frazer devotes chapters in The Golden Bough to "Corn-Mother and Corn-Maiden in Northern Europe" (chs. 45-48) and adduces European folkloric examples collected in great abundance by the folklorist Wilhelm Mannhardt. Among the customs attached to the last sheaf of the harvest were hollow shapes fashioned from the last sheaf of wheat or other cereal crops. The corn spirit would then spend the winter in this home until the "corn dolly" was ploughed into the first furrow of the new season.

- Flies: 'Seeing flies in your dream, symbolizes feelings of guilt or a breakdown of a plan.'

- Sunlight: 'Dreaming of sunshine indicates that you are experiencing some sort of emotional or situational breakthrough. You are headed on the right track.'

- Bite: 'Dreaming that you are being bitten, represents your vulnerability regarding your unresolved issues and emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle.'

In summary, I think this could be showing how the (temporary) 'death' of true spirituality saw the end of a period of conscious 'abundance, growth and fertility' (reaped corn field), yet despite this, the true teachings lived on and were preserved in hidden form so that they could prevail throughout the 'winter' of our spiritual oppression, before being sown at the right time and harvested by our consciousnesses when the spiritual resurrection was nigh (now).

The nuns could symbolise humanity as whole - within whom the spirit of truth has resided for all this time - and the lack of traditional religious symbolism shows how mainstream belief systems aren't needed, nor is the oppression of the the feminine (lack of covering on the nuns' heads), and neither is an authoritarian approach required - rather it is a time of gentle guidance, mutual growth and realization of personal direction and purpose.

The flies, and me being bitten, shows that our spiritual epiphany is not something being handed to us on a plate and that if we want to achieve our full potential then we need to address our 'unresolved issues and emotions,' which will otherwise remain as obstacles that make us vulnerable to falling short of reaping maximum wisdom from this closing 3D window of (learning) opportunity.

The man who hands Mary the corn doll: as a guess, he could represent the Christ Consciousness as it imparted true knowledge designed to correct this distortion.

The young woman being named Mary - which is said to be derived from a word meaning 'beloved' - reminds me of another dream I had recently, after which I read how St John was known as the 'Beloved Disciple' - and I wrote: 'Saint John is perhaps about the true nature of The Second Coming – whereby we are collectively & individually writing a brand new ‘New Testament,’ as the ‘Beloved Disciples.’ - http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=2858

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 23rd Sep 2015 12:03 pm)

#57 Thu 7th Jan 2016 12:38 pm

Sencha

Things began with me standing in a large, square, prison courtyard with a load of other inmates, and along the front wall were stood a line of wardens dressed in military fatigues - so I assumed it was a military prison. At the far left side of the yard was stood Ice-T, dressed as he tended to be back in the early days of his hip-hop career; he was holding a walkie-talkie and I became aware of him being told by one of the senior prison officers - maybe the warden himself - that he had to perform a specific physical maneuver, with the idea that the rest of the inmates would follow his lead. I also knew he was being threatened with severe punishment if he refused to comply.

The inmates were lined up maybe eight or nine rows deep and we all began to take steps in a diagonally forward-left direction, while assuming a posture like we were armed and carefully moving across hostile territory. After having taken maybe a dozen steps forward, we then turned around and made our way back to our original positions in the same manner, but in doing so I noticed that the person who'd originally been in the row behind me was walking too slowly and was almost at my own level. He was a lad I used to be good friends with back in junior school and I reminded him that he needed to keep in line with his own row or else the wardens would likely punish up both for getting in each others' way, and after a few hushed exchanges he eventually got back into position.

As we turned back around and faced the front once again we then began to march towards a small doorway that had appeared in the wall along the front of the yard, and while chatting with my friend we began discussing a book, which I saw in my mind's eye as two large red volumes. There was a slightly hunched-up, white-haired old man walking in front of me and I said to my mate, 'He looks like a wise old dude, so lets ask him' - to which I jogged a couple of steps up to his side and said 'Hey, do you know anything about The Book of Enoch?' Without looking at me and while continuing to slowly plod along, he told me it was partly about a cunning manipulation, and then mentioned the name of a character from the novel A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens - and despite the name being glaringly familiar at the time, I was unable to recall it upon waking up. I had a feeling it may be have been Tom and that it referred to the crippled kid who features in the story, and sure enough after checking online it in fact seems to point to Timothy 'Tiny Tim' Cratchit, the seriously ill son of Scrooge's employee Bob Cratchit.

The scene then completely changed and I was walking left-to-right across a well-kept lawn at the rear of a large stately home in the English countryside, and as I looked up at the flat roof I saw a couple of Yorkshire Terrier dogs running along in line with myself and occasionally pausing to peer down at me over the edge. Although I didn't turn to look along the lawn leading away from the house, I knew a sunrise was underway from that direction; upon nearing the far side of the lawn I saw a small gathering of around a dozen ducks & geese, which, upon my approach, suddenly took off en mass and flew up towards the house roof. I then noticed a group of three young people aged in their 30's who were stood further back from where the birds had been, and while two of them - a man and a woman - saw me coming, the third, a woman with long brown hair, had her back to me. The latter saw the ducks and geese flying over her head and commented that she hadn't seen me in my usual that-time-of-the-morning spot (where the ducks had been stood) and so was puzzled as to why they had been spooked. The other two smiled to themselves in silence as they saw me approaching her, before she then turned around on a whim and saw me - at which point she bounded over happily and said 'Tim is going to watch Liverpool (the football team) play on Friday evening, so you can come stay over if you like.'

While I've heard of The Book of Enoch, I've never taken the time to look into what it's about, and while looking it up online I found some interesting stuff:

'Atlantis

Where did Enoch live and make his Ascension? Biblical scholars and some archaeologists naturally assume it was the Middle East. I suggest that there are two other more likely possibilities: Lemuria or Atlantis. It says in Genesis that Enoch was the 7th generation from Adam. I have written elsewhere that Adam and Eve were part of a Mystery School called the Garden of Eden. This was located on Lemuria or Mu in the Pacific Ocean. Based on my esoteric research, most of Lemuria disappeared 250,000 years ago due to gas explosions deep under the continent. In 2004, several independent scientific studies have confirmed this explosion. One scientist actually said there was an explosion at this time. Another said there was another type of cataclysm based on the fact that there was a huge drop in the quantity of oxygen on the planet. He neglected to account for the fact that a large gas explosion could have accomplished the same drop in oxygen.'
[...]

'Aliens

Mankind was not solely responsible for his downfall. He had help. According to Zecharia Sitchin, after translating Sumerian tablets, he discovered that aliens came here from the 12th planet (Marduk or Nibiru) 3, about 450,000 years ago. They were the ancestors of Sumeria. Rather than pursuing Sitchin's theories on the importance of these aliens in mankinds history, it's more germaine to take Enoch's lead.

In the Book of Enoch, Enoch warned Atlantis of a group of fallen beings called "Watchers." Now here's the interesting thing. Sumerians literally translates as "Watchers." Enoch was warning the Atlanteans of the influences of these aliens. He was a Messenger for the Great White Brotherhood at the time. Many of his prophecies and dictations given on Atlantis have been lost forever. The only teachings we are left with are in The Book of Jasher and The Book of Enoch. This book was around long before Jesus Christ. Many Christians considered it scripture. Jesus himself considered it a handbook and often quoted from it. Some of the early literature of the Church Fathers refer to it. The "Epistle of Barnabus," Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Origen and Clement of Alexandria and Tertullian all referred to Enoch's book. It was widely read and used for three centuries but became discredited along with many other books after the Council of Laodicea. It became an anathema because of its controversial teachings on fallen angels. After being wiped all most entriely from the awareness of mankind, It was rediscovered in 1773, three copies having been preserved by an Ethioptic Church. Here is a short introduction to the Book of Enoch from Forbidden Mysteries of Enoch by Elizabeth Clare Prophet pp. 9-14:

The Book of Enoch speaks from that obscure realm where history and mythology overlap. Privy to those unfathomable founts of ancient lore, its author draws for the reader a brimming cup of secret wisdom.

A primordial drama of good and evil, light and dark, unfolds. The book tracks Enoch's footsteps back to antiquity's timelessness—back to the first hint of corruption upon a pristine world: earth.

The trouble began, according to the Book of Enoch, when the heavenly angels and their leader named Samyaza developed an insatiable lust for the `daughters of men' upon earth and an irrepressible desire to beget children by these women. Samyaza feared to descend alone to the daughters of men, and so he convinced two hundred angels called Watchers to accompany him on his mission of pleasure.

Then the angels took oaths and bound themselves to the undertaking by "mutual execrations"—curses. Once such a pact was sealed, betrayal was punishable by unnamed horrors.

In their gang-inspired bravado, the angels descended and took wives from among the daughters of men. They taught the women sorcery, incantations, and divination—twisted versions of the secrets of heaven.

The plot thickens like a science-fiction thriller—easier to take as fantasy than as fact. The women conceive children from these angel— evil giants . The giants devour all the food that the men of earth can produce. Nothing satiates their hunger. They kill and eat birds, beasts, reptiles, and fish. To their gargantuan appetites, nothing is sacrosanct. Soon even Homo sapiens becomes a delicacy. (7:1-15)'

From: http://www.reversespins.com/enoch.html - just one interpretation of many, but food for thought nonetheless.

I think the prison reference is self explanatory, and the military aspect could point to an occupation by hostile forces. Ice-T is sometimes known as The Original Gangster, so this may be about the time when mankind was originally coerced into unnatural & aggressive maneuvers.

The novel A Christmas Carol, and in particular the spiritual lessons learned by Scrooge, may be about the upgrade in consciousness that enables our escape from the prison; the messages of the three ghosts could be symbolic of our need to transcend the negative mind-traps that were foisted upon us, so that we can avoid the bleak 'Christmas Yet to Come' as planned by the negative 'Watchers' of our realm. In terms of Tiny Tim, his physical condition could represent the spiritually 'crippled' state that befell us, yet the ever-cheerful disposition he displayed despite his condition is a pointer to the importance of maintaining positive vibes.

The name Tim: 'Timothy is a masculine name. It comes from the Greek name Τιμόθεος (Timotheos) meaning "honouring God", "in God's honour", or "honored by God."

Liverpool: 'Nickname(s): The Pool, The Pool of Life, The Pool of Talent, The World in One City[1]' - Wikipedia.

Friday: 'The word for Friday in most Romance languages is derived from Latin dies Veneris or "day of Venus"' - In this case maybe it's to do with the power of love?

Geese: 'Seeing geese in grassy places means solid fertility, success, wealth, and fortune.'

Ducks: 'Seeing ducks in your dream, either represents spiritual freedom (if flying) [...]'

Stately Home/Mansion: 'Seeing a mansion in your dream, symbolizes your greatest potential and growth. [...]

(Honour 'God' (the pool of life) by attaining the vibration of higher love, then we can enter the 'mansion' of great spiritual growth & destiny.)

I suspect the two volumes I saw are about elements from both the Book of Enoch and A Christmas Carol combining to form an overall message. Maybe the colour red is about a red-alert?

I just checked Ice-T's Wikipedia page and it turns out his rock band, Bodycount, is associated with the Sumerian record label.

Possibly more to look into...

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 8th Jan 2016 12:54 pm)

#58 Sun 20th Nov 2016 06:54 pm

Sencha

For the first time in a long time I had a significant dream last night, which was followed shortly afterwards by a vivid-yet-brief lucid dream that appears to relate.

At the onset of the dream, I was in deep space and surrounded by countless stars; a golden Being was approaching my position from a great distance away, to my right, at a considerable speed. Within no time it was passing by just in front of me and I saw it was of humanoid appearance & size, with an expression of peaceful serenity upon its face; on reflection, the Being appeared to be gender neutral. (When I say ‘golden’ Being, I mean it had a golden outline to its head, body and limbs, while the spaces within the outlines – such as facial features – were illuminated and defined by the glow from the outer aura.)

As it passed me by, my position changed so I was viewing the Being from the front as it continued its journey through space, but after a short time it suddenly came across another golden-humanoid Being; this one had a distinctly negative vibe about it and proceeded to verbally challenge the first – which, in response, promptly came to a halt not far from it. The first Being suddenly grew to a colossal size that made the second one miniscule in comparison; it then held its hands up at chest level, with the palms facing forwards, and directed into them a powerful energy that caused them to radiate a super-bright golden aura – which I knew meant a devastating force of destruction was ready to be released. While maintaining an outer composure of utter calmness and benevolence, the first Being told the second: ‘I have no desire to hurt you and just want to pass by and carry on my way.’ Upon realizing it was looking in the face of immediate annihilation if it didn’t back down, the second Being quickly vacated the scene. (I had the feeling that the second Being had been guarding a realm which was meant to be off-limits to the first Being, but following the encounter, the first being had now entered this forbidden realm.)

I continued to watch as the Being once again travelled through space until coming upon another, equally gargantuan golden Being, which was sat looking over a dimension that lay before it. The dimension was shaped kind of like a large, flat, circular space, covering an area roughly the size of an Olympic stadium, into which had been compressed a miniature world. In addition, I noticed there was a wall running around the perimeter of the dimension.

The Being lording it over the domain didn’t strike me as malevolent, in fact it had a flat vibe about it, almost as if it was a machine-like consciousness that lacked any emotion or sentience, or any sense of negativity and positivity. 

As I remained motionless on the periphery of the scene, the first Being ‘flew’ around the dimension twice in succession, while pausing briefly in between each circuit, before returning to its original spot once again. The third Being then said ‘You’ve broken through, so you can go and see inside there’ – and with that the first Being entered the dimension and as I followed in its wake, I saw a landscape below me teeming with an unpleasant race of orc-like creatures. I watched as they scurried around attacking and stealing from each other, before I then saw a close-up of hoards of them piling into the house of another, filling it to bursting point, and as the owner-orc was squashed up against one of the windows another orc on the outside jumped up and ripped the window frame and surrounding brick-work off the wall before pulling the orc through the hole and down onto the ground outside, whereby half a dozen or so others dived onto the unfortunate evictee and began tearing him to pieces. (The orcs all had a masculine vibe about them.)

Following this, I was stood on the ground watching a small pig happily running around; I knew it belonged to the orcs, but decided to pick it up and give it a fuss. Despite my being vegetarian, the thought suddenly entered my mind that the pig would surely yield a decent amount of bacon, before a couple of orcs then suddenly appeared standing in front of us – and I could tell by the expression of the one nearest to me that he’d read my thoughts and was also considering the various tasty cuts that could be hacked off the pig. The pig, in turn, had also read my thoughts – as well as those of the orc – and was looking anxiously at me, the orc, and then back at me again, with a ‘Hey, come on man, you’re not seriously going to let them do that do me – are you?’ expression on its face. Dream over.

After waking and replaying the dream in my mind, I fell asleep again and had this lucid dream:

I was looking at an apple that was coloured a rich, deep red, and I was able to zoom in and out with my vision while also ‘willing’ it to rotate in order to get a better look at it. Despite being lucid and having the ability to manipulate the scene, I was nevertheless aware of there being a ‘script’ to what was happening, as if my conscious choices were in fact the result of a subconscious blueprint that I was unwittingly following.

After spinning the apple some more, I allowed it to drop from its previous position of suspended animation down onto a flat surface that was covered in red matter - which looked to be the same texture as the skin of the apple.
Dream over.

The first Being could be a Buddha-type of entity that perhaps represents a positive spiritual force moving across space time.

The second, guardian Being, could relate to the Archons that are said to guard our 3 dimensional realm and who would no-doubt take exception to any ‘outside’ positive spiritual force that sought to enter and threaten their hold over this territory. The first Being’s show of compassionate restraint while wielding awesome power, could be symbolic of positive spiritual warriorship that seeks to counter the mindless, destructive violence of the matrix control system.

I believe it is possible that the third Being represents the Corrupt Demiurge, which, in being a programmable ‘creator,’ is merely a machine that lacks a divine spark of consciousness and simply acts on the input it receives - which in turn is partly a result of demiurgic output: a feedback-loop of sorts. The first Being twice flying around the outside of the dimension prior to entering it could represent this ‘loop,’ or maybe even the time ‘loop’ within which this realm currently exists - suggesting that access to 3D physicality is only granted to ‘outsiders’ if they sync their vibratory signature to that of this realm.

The wall around the dimension could be to do with the attempts of the Archons to keep us trapped here.

I think the orcs could represent humanity and the dominant masculine energy that has seen such rampant negativity plague us throughout our history.

I looked up pigs in a dream dictionary and it says: ‘Seeing a pig in your dream, symbolises dirtiness, greediness, stubbornness or selfishness. The pig may also represent opulence or overindulgence.’ – www.hyperdictionary.com. My thinking about killing and eating the pig could be showing how, upon incarnating into this realm, we forget our ‘higher’ principals and succumb to the temptations of service-to-self – at the expense of others.

In regards to the lucid dream, I also looked up the interpretation for apple: ‘Apples are symbols of fertility, growth, love and prosperity. Eating an apple means you are enjoying life and will be tasting the fruit of success, in your love life or even in your workplace. There is also the Biblical reference, Adam eating the apple, which deals with the sexual dimension: forbidden love, repressed desires, sweet temptations.’ – maybe the part about there being a possible Biblical reference is relevant, as the ‘temptation’ of Adam could relate to Archonic manipulations and the subsequent fall of humanity into a state of lowered awareness. The apple being red is possibly in relation to the Base chakra, which is coloured red, and the lower impulses that are associated with over-identification with that vibratory level.

Ultimately, I think the dreams could be about how this realm is locked into a state of negativity that is partly the result of outside manipulations and also partly the result of our continued fuelling of the negative feedback-loop by indulging in spiritless behaviour. At the same time, it may be saying that an ‘outside’ force (Christ Consciousness/our Higher Selves) is/are attempting to breech this realm with the aim of breaking the hold that negative spiritual forces have over it.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 19th Dec 2016 02:03 pm)

Board footer