• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » I Met My Mom When She Was A Kid :O

#11 Thu 30th Nov 2017 04:32 pm

Sencha

Re: I Met My Mom When She Was A Kid :O

http://i68.tinypic.com/mc92k2.jpg

(See previous post)

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 30th Nov 2017 04:59 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#12 Fri 1st Dec 2017 08:28 pm

Sencha

When moving onto a new chapter in Neville Goddard's 'Your Faith is your Fortune' this evening I stumbled across an old symbolism associated with the number 8, which could apply to the actual figure 8 I saw at the centre of the concentric circles (as opposed to the date 'the 8th' that I became aware of internally at around the same point in the dream). I think my suspicion that the concentric circles may have been fractal (sacred geometry) makes this particular take on the figure 8 more intriguing.

http://i67.tinypic.com/30w5hrk.jpg

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 1st Dec 2017 08:52 pm)

#13 Tue 19th Dec 2017 04:51 pm

Sencha

Unlike with most dreams, it appears there may have been a literal meaning to an aspect of this one. It turns out the comment ‘This is your future - mind your health’ and the time period it referred to (8/12 – 21/12), has coincided with my being hit by the worst chest infection I’ve had for over a decade. It began on Friday 15th and has seen me off sick for the past four days. Some of the people I work with often arrive from a place that’s recently experienced an outbreak of both TB and Norovirus (along with god-knows what else), so I decided it best to not test my luck with an already weakened immune system.

Regarding the overall meaning of the dream: taking into consideration Bhang’s Hextraterrestrials research and writing, I figure that if the two multi-sided shapes I saw in the sky were in fact hexagons, then it’s fair to assume they relate to the Hextraterrestrials (negative aliens/hyperdimensional entities) that are actively engaged in covertly controlling & manipulating our reality from behind the scenes – albeit in league with certain secretive human factions and societies.

The earlier appearance of Greek zodiac gods & goddesses in the scene would make sense in this context, given that the aforementioned dark forces have generally sought to pass themselves off as divine rulers overseeing this linear-time loop and all life within it.

'When trying to understand just how the
Hextraterrestrials have maintained relatively
undetected for generations, we must first
understand that Human Intelligences have been
in collusion with these entities for thousands of
years. The main focus of any serious cult-like fraternity and/or secret society has been to
maintain an open channel of communication
with off-world/underworld/multi-dimensional/
astral beings. These beings, by way of magical-
like technologies and sophisticated psychotronic genetic programs, communicate to their human agents through a tangled web of subversively terrifying rituals of subjugation, submission and absolute loyalty. In order to act out these “beings” will, the human agents are trained to act out any order given; even if it means the agents own death. The conspiracy of it is so vast and so deep, that even the modern “conspiracy theorists” will have a very difficult time trying to conceptualize its depth.'
  - Tricksey: www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=24734

In relation to the concentric circles that appeared towards the end of the dream, I found an old photo I took a few years back of a snippet from PKD’s Exergesis (see below). I’d have liked to be able to post the whole of the entry but don’t have the page number recorded, and searching for by hand it would be a nightmare.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zf7pr4.jpg

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 19th Dec 2017 05:10 pm)

• Index
  •  » Dreams
  •  » I Met My Mom When She Was A Kid :O

Board footer